Amit Desai would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gigathoughts.com ]

Need your views

Amit Desai
Amit Desai
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hello Fellow Bloggers, I am new to his blogging space and I am writing to request your views on one of my initiatives, its called GigaThoughts. www.gigathoughts.com GigaThoughts was developed with the objective to create a platform for people to share their thoughts. Looking forward to your view to improve the blog. Amit Desai www.gigathoughts.com

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: Based on suggestion from renie, pavan and amitabh
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

How I wish these advertisements were not omni-present. But then, It is just a wish. Will it come true?

Care to take a Look?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Amit - when you want to start a discussion on your initiative, take the time to actually write for your audience. This topic is very clearly a copy-paste (and a shoddy one at that). Bloggers are quite far from stupid - especially the ones on this forum. Please treat this forum with respect and you'll get the same in return! Smile

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Renie

Thank you, I am flattered. :P You did include me too when you said that right? :D :P

Care to take a Look?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

ha ha.. yep, you're there!

Amit Desai
Amit Desai
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hello Pavan and Renie,

my apologies but this is certainly not an advertisement neither its a ccp. i wrote it myself to seek opinions of people on here. i also dunno how it got jumbled up. 

But i would like to thank pavan and you for sharing your views that means that for most people it would look like an advert and i should change the way i communicate to the forum

Or did you mean i should have posted in blogging beigners ??

will keep getting better

Amit

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Amit, thanks for taking this in the right spirit!

You've posted in the correct category, no problems with that. You've understood correctly, it's the communication. It looks too much like an advert in a magazine.

Why don't you start by fixing the formatting (using the "Manage Email Alerts / Edit Topic" link) and making your signature smaller and simpler?

Smile

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Notwithstanding the above comments Wink, I had a look at Gigathoughts. Looks kinda neat. The template is nice. Though I wish your cloud tag was more spread out.

Just one more point: You have reproduced Raju's letter in its entirety. I wish you had given your comments on it. (Though I did leave a comment on that post Wink - I love these emoticons - they are Cool)

And since there are more than one blogger, I also expected more frequent updates.

Cheers!