Manish Misra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.personalmoney.in ] IndiRank: 38

Invitation to review my blog and provide your feedback for improvement

Manish Misra
Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hello Friends!

I would like to invite you to my blog, PersonalMoney.in that help readers understand ways to manage their hard earned money, better. Would also appriciate if you can review my blog and provide your feedback for improvement.Enclosed find a summary of objective with which PersonalMoney.in was concieved.

Objectives of PersonalMoney.in

Inflation, falling interest rates and fluctuating market conditions require us to plan our finances carefully. Today many of us don’t even know about our financial goals. If we come across a financial planner we think he is an insurance salesman. This view is not totally unjustified because most of us who live in Urban India have been bombarded with a deluge of unsolicited telemarketing calls trying to sell one or another insurance plan that promises to change our financial future.

At present, we see what we wish to see. Our entire focus is mainly on returns. Since we are not even aware of our financial objectives, we are unable to match our investments with what our Financial Goals should be. This lack of awareness make us prone to mis-selling of products by agents and distributors.

Who do you turn to for impartial, unbiased, personalized advice?

Through our posts we will try to make Financial Planning easier for you to understand. We will also share tools, tips and tricks of managing personal finances covering the following domains : - Investment – Stocks, Mutual Funds, Debt and Fixed Income - Insurance - Life Insurance and Non Life or General Insurance - Retirement Planning - Pensions, EPF, PPF, Annuities, etc - Loans and Mortgages - Home Loans, Personal Loan, Car Loan, Education Loans, etc - Plastic Money - Credit Cards and Debit Cards - Income Tax - And any thing relevant for you to understand your Personal Money Management better.

Cheers,

Manish

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

your blog is a very useful one as you have mentioned in these times of recession, helping many with appropiate financial advice.. Your post "Choosing Growth or Dividend option in Mutual Fund " was very helpful to me being a mutual fund investor I was faced with this question many a times.

Keep posting such useful posts.

Cheers

Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Dhiman!

Sure will keep posting articles that will help people understand money management. Check out my latest post IPL T20 and Investing - Interesting similarities

Manish Misra
Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Renie for ranking my blog!

A starting rank of IndiRank 80 has pleasently surprised us!

Thanks!

Manish

Annanta Subba
Annanta Subba
from Darjeeling
14 years ago

hi Manish,

Your blog is nice. layout if perfect. easy to navigate.. since some of your post containds long content why dont you put plugin (WP to top) its a small plugin but still it can help readers to come back top with ease.

Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Kevin,

Would certainly check out the suggested plugin ASAP.

Abhishek Iyengar
Abhishek Iyengar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi, lovely blog, I loved the fact that the blog deals with money in the days of recession, Tongue out kidding! but very informative and technically well managed. Hope to read more of this

Manish Misra
Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Abhishek,

Yes, infact recession or no recession, we need to know how to manage our money better. If our money works for us, instead of just we working form money, we can tide over any recession with ease. Look forward for your repeated visits and feedback.

Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Manish,

The Rave reviews here made me go and add your blog to my network before reading it :).I went and checked it later.you have a very nice blog,crisp,simple for layman to understand financial stuff and informative.Expect me to visit often .

Cheers,Gee

Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Sonya! Looking forward for your visits and feedback on the blog.

Lakshmi Rajan
Lakshmi Rajan
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi manish ,

Neat layout , especially liked the slide on the top and the ad placements . Also liked the budget coverage nicely placed in the header !

Ginger Chai 

Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks Mr.R! Nice name i must say :-)

Also, your blog covers all the latest buninig topics which is very good.