Ramya Krishnamurthy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lemonkurry.blogspot.com ]

Please review my cooing blog

Ramya Krishnamurthy
Ramya Krishnamurthy
from Pune
11 years ago

cooking blog with simple Indian recipes with little twist

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Hello there, good to see a cooking blog that gives some recipes I can try without being too dependent on my mom ;) I see basic things like dosa and cheese and masala being put out differently and that's quite nice. modern take to the tried & tested.

I also like that you have made it easier for your readers to find recipes based on type, and made a page for each of the categories. However, your label cloud is all the way at the bottom. I feel if you get that to the sidebar, and put all those badges, and feedjit and stats etc to the bottom bar instead, it'll be good. Also, your followers widget can be positioned a little higher in the sidebar then, so people who want to google connect with you can do so quickly without searching for it.

Regards the look, it's apt for a food blog with the background. Maybe you can look at a catchier header image, with a collage of images or something? I like the tagline.. "twist" and "lemon" go subtly together. wonderful. even the Kurry is creatively thought out. Another suggestion would be to watermark the photographs you take of your steps & food. 

Happy blogging.

Ramya Krishnamurthy
from Pune
11 years ago

Thanks Leo for reviewing the blog and thanks for the wonderful tips.thank you very much.:)Laughing

Attractive blog with nice pictures. I like the useful tips under "Tips for the Day". The only suggestion I can make is to make the recipes more prominent in the blog. For instance, the picture of the Apple Halwa - Desserts is large and catchy, but I had to search hard till I discovered the small link at the bottom indicating "View full recipe". The same space can be made more userfriendly to include the recipe and a smaller picture, for instance.

Great blog. Keep going!

Shormila Junak

would appreciate a review of my blog: http://shormilajunak.blogspot.de

Ramya Krishnamurthy
Ramya Krishnamurthy
from Pune
11 years ago

Thank u so much