KHYATI TIWARI would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://khyati16.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

"Looking for feedback on my new blog"

KHYATI TIWARI
KHYATI TIWARI
from Raipur
11 years ago

I write about random things. Thoughts on the top of my head. Subjects that intrigue me are ones that I see around in daily life. I travel a lot, my work gets me around, mosty in the rural areas and hence there are perceptions, those are generated from observing things and people in and around. 

I would love to hear from you all about what I write and will definitely look forward to intracting with people who have similar interests. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jyoti Kapoor
Jyoti Kapoor
from Wettingen
9 years ago

Lovely blog Khyati, how brilliantly you write. 

I wanted to leave comments on some posts but I couldn't, is it only me or other people are also facing the same issue?

I have small feedback also, the site looks good, love your wallpaper and the fact that you write with black on a white background all good things.. but the main title of your blog is in Red thin font and also the subtitle, would you wanna consider somhow making them appear more clear. I had to struggle reading them both, or may its 02:00 am that's why :)

Again I am a fan of your work. good stuff really.

KHYATI TIWARI
KHYATI TIWARI
from Raipur
9 years ago

Thank you Jyoti! 

I am happy that someone noticed my request for feedback. I will definitely consider your feedback.  Thanks for the appreciation, you can click on the comments button and then pot your commnet on my blog. Will really appreciate your comments on posts.

Happy Reading & Happy Blogging!!!