Prasanna Venkatesh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://theunhingedasylum4words.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Prasanna Venkatesh
Prasanna Venkatesh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The blog deals with my personal view of things of relevance to me. It may be in the form of poetry or a few paragraphs. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Prasanna,

I really like your template. It sets a nice mood for the reader.Good content too. Keep it up. Keep posting frequently.Things you should do are:

• Remove the extra "Blogadda rater"
  • Organize your footer
  • Blogupp widget shows old data (for eg: IPL2012 schedule)
  • Shift the "archives"section down. Rather keep a "popular/random posts" section there

All the best.

Prasanna Venkatesh
Prasanna Venkatesh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hello Snuffles Jay,

Thank you for the feedback. I will try to address the points put across by you immediately. Although i dont know as to what is to be done to change the Blogupp Widget Advt. Thank you for the favor. 

Prasanna Venkatesh
Prasanna Venkatesh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Snuffles,

1.I've removed the additional "Blogadda rate"

2.Have tried organising the footer, dont know how to make it look better though. Have tried.

4,Since my blog is fairly new, i would'nt know what's popular and definitely don't know how to keep only the popular/random posts section. Hope some one helps or i'll try figuring it out at the earliest.

Thanks   

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Prasanna Smile,

you  could either use the "popular posts" widget by blogger or search in google (you will find ample options with instructions to install). As you are rather new I  would suggest you to try out the blogger one. you could follow these steps:1. Log in to blogger dashboard

2. CLick on layout >> Add a agadget >> Search for "Popular posts" (its the 6th widget) >> Add

3. customize the widget to your need >> Save And ta da you are done !!!

Prasanna Venkatesh
Prasanna Venkatesh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Snuffles,

Thanks for helping me out. I'll try to do it.