Kim would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kim-wonderwall.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

Hello friends please check my blog poems

Kim
Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hello friends...

Please review my blog and guide how to improve my blogging.

Thanks and Regards

Kim :)

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: making more informative
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Shankar
Shankar
from Chennai
14 years ago

ur blog is great...i think ur a poet... The renault car is great... http://ballat.blogspot.com

Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks for your apprication :)

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey kim nice poems. Nice because they r original. Can't say the same about othr articles like tht on maggi or different ways of saying 'i luv u'. in my opinion a persnal blog shud have our own thoughts nd musings. othr stff which u hav postd is frequently passed ovr thru e-mails so cn b a turn off 4 sum readers.

i really liked ur header bt u can use a new template 2 giv a more poetic feel 2 ur blog! keep blogging:)

http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/

Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks for your apprication... i will try to improve... :)

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

thnx 4 ur nice review on my blog:) thought of giving u a tried n tested formula 4 better blogging. wn i joind indiblogger cuple of mnth back, my blog hd a very simple layout. It was by surfing thru othrs' blogs on indiblogger network tht i cam 2 know bout better templates nd widgets. it also helped me in diversifying my content giving it a more personal and informal feel. So jus keep tracking the blogs u like nd tht will help u immensely. tc nd keep blogging!

Dear Ms.Kim Sethi,

First thank you for visiting my blog and posting your comment.

It is my opinion, only an opinion, that poetry should be a stand alone blog. A combination of diverse elements can, at times, disturb the aesthetic appeal of poetry. Each poem has a presence of its own and fits well in the garden of poetry. Think about it.

Personally I look for 'eye-appeal'. And then ofcourse the content. The fonts are of different shapes and sizes and colours. And the pictures occupy too much space when their purpose is to add visual effect to the written word. The pictures are bigger than the words.

And there are a few typos in the poems: haven for heaven, dent for didn't. And the capitalization is irregular, unless intended.

Hope this helps...

Best wishes,

Venkata Vinay @ Affirmative Thinking

Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks for your view point... I will not post junk now....... :)

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Kim i already commented about U'r poems Smile,it is simply fabulous.A small suggestion,why can't you start writing some short stories also.I'm sure u can do it.And keep U'r blog exclusively for poems and stories.And maintain a seprate blog for other stuffs Smile

Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks dear... I will surely write one story just searching for good topic........ can u suggest one please??? i will be glad ... :)

Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

I really want to be your follower but unable to do as you dnt hv that opiton in ur blog... its difficult for me to keep ur blog track

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Kim, i have send my suggestions to your mail id Smile

Kim
Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

Thanks dear...