Ponnappa would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.manuponnappa.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Would love to know your feedback on my travel based blog

Ponnappa
Ponnappa
from Bangalore
11 years ago

My blog is all about the trips that I undertake along with my friends. I try to give some info about the places I visit, my experiences there, food that we ate, the expenses etc with a bit of humour thrown in.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

Loved some of your pictures :) I feel the blog is not wel presented.. work with the theme to find a more travel specific theme which can offer your content in better form Cool

Rajni vinod
Rajni vinod
from DELHI
10 years ago

loved your pics and u have travelled to some very beautiful places....Smile 

i am jealousTongue out

Happy blogging

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The theme looks very good but there seems to be a problem with the menu. When I hover the mouse over a word in the menu bar and move it out, the menu displayed remains for a few seconds. It needs to disappear immediately. 

Next thing is regarding the 'Popular Tags Blog Archive' gadget. Nothing is dispalyed under 'Tags'. When the other two tabs are selected, all other gadgets are disappearing.

Move the live Traffic Feed gadget to the bottom. ( if you really want to keep it )

The three pictures displayed at the bottom on the right look good but when the house is hovered over them, the huge alt text isn't fine and the link leads to nowhere.

Happy Blogging! Smile

- Ranjith [ My Review Thread ]