Ramkumar M would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ramr2r.wordpress.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my travel blog

Ramkumar M
Ramkumar M
from Tuticorin
10 years ago

This blog is all about  photography, traveling and sharing longish tales. It will let you know about some of my trips, photo stories, random photographs.

Most of my trips were either in the state of Kerala or Tamilnadu. 

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Pritesh
Pritesh
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Ram, 

your photography is excellent, no doubt about it. As a reader what I observed I would like to point out:

1. Write some more details or write something about the interesting thing about the place you visited, readers are engrossed in your pictures that they may overlook the writings.

2. In some of your snaps you have mentioned the technique, how you captured that, but in most of the beautiful shots you have not given any hint at that, so if we call it photography blog, then for a beginner photographer it will be useful if you describe the method how did you capture that shot.

Rest all if simply awesome!!!

keep clicking and writing !!:)

Pritesh Dubey

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

Your photos are great and the theme (with the grey background) is also good. But, I am finding it difficult to read the text - you may want to bold all of it, or do something else to increase its visibility. Try to include 'popular posts' or a list of your favorite posts as a page or on the sidebar. If you can give some photography tips, it will be useful for people like me :)