genobz would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://genobz.com ] IndiRank: 51

Feedback/Guidance reqd for a Magazine blog on Gadgets, Management, Life India

genobz
genobz
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I write primarily on 4 distinct topics-

1. Getting the most of our Gadgets2. Viewpoint of Significant events in India3. Making Sense of Management Education4. Blogging on WordPress

I understand that the targeted audience for these 4 topics are very different, and hence the landing page of my blog lets the reader choose what s/he wants to read. To make sure that the reader gets to read only what s/he will like, even my subscriptions are automatically geared to send posts related to that category only.

Where could I be going wrong? Your opinion matters!

(Thanks a ton for taking the pains to read all of the above :) )

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: incomplete topic
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Nishanth
Nishanth
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Your blog is broad and gives option to the visitors to select category of their interest, which is very good. Different categories on the head is really nice. I didnt feel you need any improvement.

genobz
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks Nishanth. :)

Any views on how to be better going forward?

Prasanna Venkatesh
Prasanna Venkatesh
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hi GenobZ,

You're professional blogger i guess, the layout of your blog is excellent. I need to take tips from you to improve the way i present my blog. The information in each field and the corresponding post is exhaustive and the language simple enough to understand, some posts ive read were really helpful. I guess i am not experienced enough to find negatives. Its as good as it seems on the outer. Keep up the good work and inspire rookies like me.

See ya in my blog soon:)

genobz
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks a lot for the endless praises.. m high up in the air :D

Do visit again, and let me know whenever u have a suggestion. Will be glad to incorporate.