Ramakrishna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://pr-blogger.com ] IndiRank: 25

Can you spend some time to review my Blog

Ramakrishna
Ramakrishna
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Pr-Blogger is a tech and social media blog where I share blogging tips for newbies. My blog is mostly helpful for newbies where the articles are written in simple english and can be understood easily. From the few days Iam also taking interviews from newbies to share their thoughts about professional bloggers. Everyone wants to know professional bloggers but you dont know what a commn blogger thinks and how does he maintain his blog? Visit my blog to know more..

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Suhas Gokhale
Suhas Gokhale
from Nashik
10 years ago

Hi,

I liked your blog very much. I am a new blogger, just floated my blog a couple of days back. and thanks to your blog that in just a few minutes I could  pick up lots of insights from it.

Design is very professional, color scheme, font, layout every thing speaks quality. More to that, one can locate the information pretty easily, and now that is a definite plus!

10+ pages loaded with information! It seems that it will keep me busy for quite sometime.

I whole heartedly recommend this blog, a blog worth visiting. Keep it up and share more, buddy.

God bless you.

SUhas Gokhale

Ramakrishna
Ramakrishna
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Thank you Suhas for the review, I have checked your blog and your posts are worth reading. Hope you will be successfull in blog soon. Patience is everything in blogging. Have a patience to succeed. All the best for your new blog.