Tushar Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.tusharkumar.in/ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog and I'll review your blog as well.

Tushar Kumar
Tushar Kumar
from Bangalore
9 years ago

This is my personal blog and the things that are on this blog are my personal thoughts. I like writing as a hobby and it is a very good stress buster for me. I have a very simple blog and I am not an expert writer or blogger. Also, my English may have a few grammar mistakes here and there but I hope to gain an audience. I hope my short articles attract like minded people. www.tusharkumar.in

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: To be better in writing.
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hey Tushar, it's perfect. Let the thoughts flow.

Tushar Kumar
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks!

Nirja Runjiet
Nirja Runjiet
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Tushar,

I think your blog is really good and the way you write is crisp and quite straightforward. And about grammatical mistakes, we all make them. ;-) ;-) 

Keep up the good work. All the very best!!

Tushar Kumar
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks!

Good to see the use of TLD, apart from that I am sorry the blog looks really dull Undecided..

• Consider getting a better theme.. Although the theme is simple, but feels too simple, even for a personal blog.
  • Write ups are long, consider breaking them up and using few small easy to load pictures to make them look good.

Write ups are good though, nice to read your views..

Tushar Kumar
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Yes, theme is very simple in a boring way and I will change it soon. So, pictures and smaller paragraphs. Will do. Thanks for the feedback!