Sanjeev Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://10keythings.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my blog

Sanjeev  Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar
from Melbourne
8 years ago

Hi there,

I know you are busy, but I know you love blogging and bloggers too. I am from Melbourne, Australia and run this blog "10KeyThings.com". The objective of this blog is too add at least add some value to people lives.

It would be my honor if you can spare a few minutes and suggest changes that can help this blog to grow further. Your comments are highly important to me.

Thanks in advance.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Best Regards,

Sanjeev

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

I liked the name of your blog - 10 key things. This is very specific. While it tells me that you will not waste my time, it also evokes a sense of mystery as to what the 10 things are about.

Unfortunately, the blog page took very long time to load. Not sure if it was for my slow internet connection or you have made the page heavy by using lots of stuff. May be you need to work on that if there is an issue there.

Sanjeev Kumar
from Melbourne
8 years ago

Thanks Brajadulal for taking out time and reviewing 10KeyThings.com

I am sorry if the page took a long time to load. It should not have happened though. I would request if you can try it once more. Also, were you using 2G or 3G connection? Any other suggestion that can assist 10KeyThings to grow its reader base?

I really appreciate your comments.