sarvanshu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sarv007.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 27

Review MyBlog: Tech pills:

sarvanshu
sarvanshu
from rohtak
15 years ago

Tech Pills We blog about software, internet, gadgets, hacks, tricks, reviews And all that. here are some Editor's Pick From My Blog, so that you can figure out my blog

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: line got lenthy
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Hey, I've not really looked into the content as yet. However, I really think your theme and your ad placement can improve.

Theme:

• Should so much importance be given to the visitor count? Does it really matter?
  • Should so much importance be given to the "subscribe by email" link, when most people subscribe using their feed readers, and very few by email?

Basically what I'm trying to say is - think of your visitors. Think of the sections their eyes see first, second, third and figure out how you can make them see the fourth section. Your content should hold your visitor's hand and lead them through your blog like a friend who knows what they would be interested in. Give them what they came for, and give it to them asap. I suggest a google search for "visual hierarchy".

As for the placements of the adsense advertisements, I know from experience that the positioning of ads (and even borders and colors) can double your earnings. Have you seen the Google page which shows hotspots?

Ram Prasad
Ram Prasad
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hey Sarvanshu:

I agree with Renie's point regarding email subscriptions. (In feedburner, there is actually a much less obstrusive way to ask people to sign up. You don't need that form.) If you love that widget, then move it all the way down.

My second point might be difficult for you to change. Somehow the word 'pills' doesn't make me want to rush in. But if it works for others, go with it...

Ram

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Agree with Su - how about vitamins instead of pills? That's a more positive word! Smile

sarvanshu
sarvanshu
from rohtak
15 years ago

Thank you all  For the review......

things i will thought of changing.......

Moving Feed Widget to down..

Not changing  the name... also the Visitors count...

sarvanshu
sarvanshu
from rohtak
15 years ago

Please review the content and tell me on what more topic i can write on.......Cool