Nikita Ghodke would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.writingisrad.com/ ]

I m new to this blogging world and i would be happy if i would get any feedback

Nikita Ghodke
Nikita Ghodke
from bangalore
7 years ago
Our society. Welcome to our society A society which doesn't teach any positive values but puts us in deep thought about why are we born A society where instead of pencil, blades are usedWhere words aren't painted on the walls, but with blood for those who don't value their life Where you were a fake mask and you win Where dramas rule then experiences Where phones rule and grounds are empty Where music is taken over the teenagers Where attitude wins, than kindness Where being yourself has become a big crime Where money made human slaves Where the world of internet is a easy source for any good activity even if it's a crime or not But after all this shit in our world Where the world is itself in a mess and expect love but the kind of love that the media has shown In this kind of world I feel any new kid in this world need to be first thought to he/she is not badHe/she are born freeNo boundaries can cut them off from their dreams they have the power!Yes power to fight for the right and not the power to sit silent and watch the drama and kill themselves inside if ever hurt Make them know that positive mins should rule your mind This world is a mess but if you can't change the worldYou can surely change the way u look at itNot always all this matters! Reasons why there is natureReasons why there is food Be positive and be strong tumblr_nfr8ua8pqI1t1prrio1_500.jpg