jkwillsay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://jkwillsay.blogspot.com/ ]

World As i see it

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

I understand that no two person can think alike, but our journey is to find others who will try to match us in our thoughts..friends, so do check out my blog and let me know, how you felt...otherwise too..

Replies 1 to 16 of 16
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Lots of good social issues covered in your blog! A very nice read .. will keep visiting!

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
15 years ago

The way you're expressing your views on each post is consistent. Thats nice writting. You have some really interesting read. Good work!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Great writing - you have the most important part covered!

I feel your theme could use a little more professionalism. Perhaps you can check out a few other popular blogs and see how they present the content.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

One more thing - I don't know if you have exoperimented with your adsense ads. There are some ads which divert the users attention using color, such as yours. The blue advert tries to draw attention to itself, which may not work for experienced users of the internet. My eyes, for example, would immediately stay away from that area, as I know it's a banner ad. Perhaps you should experiment with making your ads flow with the content more.

For example, see the manner in which Amit Agarwal uses Adsense under his blog posts. It is not so easy to differentiate between the banner and the post - this increases your click through rate. If you're interested, this is an interesting read that applies to every blogger interested in monetization!

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

thank you for your review and suggestion, will check out the site and will try 2 make the changes thats necessary

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

A very good blog, content is short yet powerful.

I agree with Madame Renie, your present theme looks a bit garish, why dont you try some other theme with a good colour combination.

Do try to add pics and links to related stuff.

Also you could reduce the number of posts on a single page to 4-5. Presently it looks like you have crammed a lot into a single page. Remember readers should become curious to read more of your work and should themselves click on older posts, rather than you offering all of it on a platter

One more teeny weeny thing, please consider removing the labels sidebar this is because, like me you too have abundant labels for every post making the list very very long and odd to look at.

You could add the blog archive sidebar instead.

keep blogging

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Arjuna : Madame Renie? LOL! He has more testosterone than most guys Smile

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Hope renie is not listening to you arjuna!!! your suggestions are appreciated none the less. But my blog is just about my thought and the theme jus reflects it...Chaos!!!

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

@ Anoop

"Madame" was meant to be a gesture of respect and appreciation and  is not a sudden outburst of testosterone, moreover I have already referred to Renie Ravin by "Madame" in my earlier topic. If Renie has any objection then Renie please say so. Smile

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Well Arjuna to put it plainly Renie is a guy and not a girl!!!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

ha ha! Yes, that's right... I am a guy. Hmm... perhaps I needs to change my avatar! Smile

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

EmbarassedWell sorry there...Apologies Madame...oops...Monsieur Renie...I still mean what I said in the last post. same one goes for the 'monsieur'

Please dont go through the efforts to change your Avatar...actually its your name that decieved me...no...dont change that either.

Please Forgive.

By the way any Madames who I can refer to...Cool

Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Arjuna : LOL ! Lets all call Renie Madame! I like that! LOL

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Well people, upon your recommendations i have made some changes in my blog. do visit it and let me know your thoughts on the same.

http://jkwillsay.blogspot.com

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Well, I will not waste this post with long sentences.

So to put it simply, your blog looks Dashing now.

I see that you have accepted quite a few of my suggestions, thank you for doing so.

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Thank you for the comment Arjuna!!!