Rahul Anand would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blog.eternal-thinker.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Well, Review my blog NOW! I've done a total redesign!

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Hello everyone..

Last week i've been workign on a total redesign of my blog. Now i've applied the somewhat complete version of the new template. I've done this design by myself and so i am seeking all your suggestions and comments. Do visit the blog and comment ont he new template!

Well I haven't put the blog for review as well. SmileSo you may take a look at the content as welL!!

Replies 1 to 12 of 12
Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Eternal Thinker,

nice layout man. I still cannot believe that this is the first website you have designed. A real swell job.

However, I do have a few suggestions (forgive me for that)

1. The site takes a lot of time in opening on Chrome. (I am not sure abt the other browsers)

2. Again, in Chrome, the whole layout is aligned to the left - resulting in a lot of white space to the right side. Try to centre align the layout so that the white spaces are distributed.

Once again, a great job!! You have inspired me to design a layout of my own. Lets see when I do thatWink

In the mean time, keep blogging

Regards,

Hashir

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

thanks hashir for all the suggestions!

i did the design in mozilla, where everything is (always) just fine!Smile

then i did some tweaks for the IE. But i just guessed chrome would take care of it! hmm let me see what i can do about that!

btw when i zoom out the blog in mozilla everything resizes to a smaller size and aligns to left.is this a similar case?

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Eternal Thinker,

the case is not similar, as in chrome the normal layout is aligned to the left....

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

@Eternal Thinker - Very cool and creative! New design is neat! 

I agree with Hashir. I tried opening it in Chrome and IE. However, the layout appears to be left justified in both browsers. May be it could be centered. 

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

@hashir n adarsh

i've opened it in IE and found no probs. I'll try checking it with Chrome.

thanks again for noticing that!

jak120
jak120
from Surat
15 years ago

Good blog with nice and clean layout, easy to read.

great going, review my blog too Futtec

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

yeah read your blog.. u hav lotz of updated tech stuff there! loved it!Smile

Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

UPDATE:

Looks like i figured out the problem. I use a 1024*768 resolution PC  and obviously the design fitted this resolution.

Anyways I guess now it is center justified .Just check again!

@ hashir

And I loaded it in google chrome and there was no delay compared to other browsers.

Think Beyond Imagination

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago
@eternal thinker - I checked it and it appears fine now! Good job! All the best,
Rahul Anand
Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

thanks agaiN!Smile

Hashir Tufail
Hashir Tufail
from Unnao, Bangalore
15 years ago

@Eternal Thinker, 

checked your blog again. All seems good now Smile. This time it did not take much time to load in chrome. maybe that was a one of incedent.

Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

Probably! It sometimes take time in Mozilla as well. May be the net connection is the culprit!

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I am blown away with the coincidemce - lizard on your ring and the one on your hand seem identical.

I think your site looks fantastic.

One question about Creative Commons: Does it help?

Rahul Anand
from Thalassery
15 years ago

He he even I was, at first!

And yeah it helps.. to convey your idea of sharing things with others..not always putting everything in the locks of licenses. Haven't you seen the word"Some rights reserved" at cc?(Somewhat related to the opensource software and all..)

But not everyone take it in true sense. Like putting the Copyscape and cc logo at the same place!