Shankha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://golporkhata.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Story Telling Blog - Short stories written by me - Please review

Shankha
Shankha
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Hi All,

I write short stories on this blog. Please review and comment, not only here but also on my blog. Please.

Thanks in advance!

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: No one answered! No one reviewed. :(
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Afshaan Khan
Afshaan Khan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi, I read the first post on your blog about the Cyclone. Honestly, I got so very confused. Please don't mind my comments. It started off well and then when you started adding more characters, I got lost. I didn't know who was who. You are shifting from a first-person narrative, to a third-person narrative and back! And it was reeeally long. I am sorry but I could not get through the entire post, also partially owing to the confusion. And I guess, it would help if you also worked on the grammar.

Just my feeedback. Hope you don't mind. cheers.

Shankha
Shankha
from Kolkata
14 years ago

I am really thankful Afshaan for this nice review. Indeed, the story is not a short story I generally write in this blog. This one is a really long one and this is the first part.

Thanks for the grammer check. Actually I do good in UK-English, of course will look into that part.

About characters, there are mainly six characters added till now and the first person narative was to give a small analysis of "her" (Srija) one of my character's mind.

You are most welcome to read any of the other posts, hopefully, you won't be that boared as this one. Cyclone, the story will have three / four parts in total and the scattered way, as it has been started will be wrapped up in the third part I believe.

Thanks again, on my behalf.

Shankha
Shankha
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Posted one story on Indivine and got a lot of response! Thanks to them who responded! I have added them to my network.

Thanks friends for your support.