Janit would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://urban-indian.net/travel/ ] IndiRank: 37

Please Review my personal Blog

Janit
Janit
from Gandhinagar
14 years ago

I will love to get more feedback on the design, content and what should i write more often about.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sangeeta K.
Sangeeta K.
from Mumbai
14 years ago

The design of the blog is really great. The content seems to be fine and, really, a blog is a live journal. You write what you feel. All you need is more readers, since your blog isn't relatively new. And you ought to write whatever pleases you. Keep blogging!

Cryptic Clues
Cryptic Clues
from Gujarat
14 years ago

I enjoyed reading the blog. And I feel that while the design and layout is a delight, you could work harder with the posts. Some of them are like on the cliff, you could soar upwards: such are the enthralling heights; or fall off: which is alright, after all. There are many layers to a city, and your perception must be complimented, but like I said, peel them: and fruity delights lurk underneath

Giri Vijayakumar
Giri Vijayakumar
from Chennai
14 years ago

My first impression of the blog is -- wow!

You have picked a very nice theme for your blog covering everything that you are passionate about -- books, food, tech, travel and what you term as 'loony'. This is an eclectic mix and should let you post frequently.

The next impressive feature of your blog is its layout. I must say that this is very impressive. The ads you have in your blog main page are flowing naturally with the content and I don't find them distracting me from exploring everything you have to offer in your blog. The "Urban Indian" header design that you have is very cool.

The third thing I like about your blog is the content. I read a few posts and they are very interesting. They have made me come back for more. So you are on my follow list!

Good luck and keep writing!