epic9 would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://epic9.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

An epic in the making??

epic9
epic9
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

This is a fictional work in the making. Please do review it and give a rank ASAP.

Thank you

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
epic9
epic9
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

I was hoping for at-least one review by now.Frown

Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
13 years ago

I love the design of the blog.... Awesome template! A suggestion tough.. since you're writing a series, you might like to give a navigation bar somewhere for you readers to get to the first post of the series easily and read on in sequence..

very simple and nice blog.

story is very inspiring too.

keep it up.

there is always scope for improvement in every field.

it's a sea out here.

I like to tell a real instance here. Sir Ravindra nath tagore was sitting with his relative a great painter .his disciple entered with a great painting, a perfect one,and asked the opinion of his Guru.

Both saw the painting ,sir Ravindranathji thought the guru will reward him, but he instead scolded him and said that go and learn from the small painters who paint in the road

by (khadia)chalks. even they paint better than u.

thia man bowed and went away. Sir ravindranath ji  asked him when disciple had gone, why he treated him like that. he said it was a perfect painting but i had to do this because i didnot want to stop his progress. a year or so later the same disciple came crying and fell down on his guru's feet , and said this was the best ever learning exp. i had . his ego all dissolved ,in fact they are a lot better painters.

sorry for the lenghth.

pramod 

Ankit Vaibhav
Ankit Vaibhav
from Allahabad
13 years ago
the only thing bad about it was its lenght....but thats really a chink in the armour...gr8 work...do check out my blog..
epic9
epic9
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Firstly thankyou Aldeen, Pramod and Ankit.

We will work on your suggestions especially regarding length and navigation.

Thank you once again. Laughing