Ashwini would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mymindtales.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for your valuable feedback

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi All,

I am new to the blogger community and appreciate your feedback on my new blog.

Please review it.

----------------------------

Hi All,

I have made some changes to my blog's layout and template. Need feedback about look n' feel and load time.

Thanks in advance.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: changed blog's layout and template
Replies 1 to 20 of 20
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Ashwini,

Great effort!

The template and the layout are very simple and eye catching without actually straining them!

A couple of first impressions--

1. The loading time is long.. so you could probably reduce the number of posts / page to 4.

2. The visitor counter can be slided down as it of least importance to a visitor. Other things like archives(open them up instead of drop down) and about me can be put.

3. The travel posts were very interesting..  why do you keep your photos small.. they are so beautiful.. you can enlarge the pictures that will really enhance the posts!

Best wishes and keep writing :)

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Arti,

Thanks a lot for sincere review. I am working towards implementing your suggessions.

Regards,

Ashwini

Poornima Menon
Poornima Menon
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Ashwini, 

Thank you so much for reviewing my blog. Very good Blog - I really admire the variety of the stuff that you blog about. Keep going! 

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Poornima,

Thank you for visiting my blog and the feedback.

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Some more reviews please....

Udayraj Prabhu
Udayraj Prabhu
from Mumbai
13 years ago

You have very nice layout. The writing style is very lucid.

One thing which I may suggest it to provide some twist in the Title & the story. Something uncommon is very useful to attract attention & keep the reader entertained. 

Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Uday for paying a visit to my blog and the valuable suggestion. I will certainly try to implement it.

Abhishek
Abhishek
from Delhi
13 years ago

Your template and your content both are fantastic. I enjoyed goignt hrough your blog.

Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Abhishek :)

Unknown
Unknown
from Hyderabad, India
13 years ago

Hi Ashwini I read your blog and commented on 2 of your posts.. the last one is so correct..we all follow that :)

I commented on the dowry case also..will follow up on that..

coming to content..its straight from heart..and simple..so people can connect with it...

the background image is light green and soothing to eyes.. you can increase the width of your posts..so that we scroll less..also u dont have that many clutterred widgets..so ur blog looks neat..

Also you may peek into my blog http://404phylenotfound.blogspot.com .. and if any feedback post it here  http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=6267

Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Unknown for reviewing my blog. I visited yours and posted my comments too.

Happy Blogging Smile

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Please review the contents of my blog...

Punton Piper
Punton Piper
from Chennai/Kolkata
13 years ago

Interesting posts about varied topics.

Dr Pratibha Singh
Dr Pratibha Singh
from delhi
13 years ago

Your post In the home of the Buckeyes…. reminded me those days I spent in US.Those were beautiful cherished moments of my life ,I dedicated my so many posts to Niagra falls,chicago,st.louis....and I felt same way as you described in your post.I really like the content and expressions.I commented their as I couldn't stop myself from commenting on your post.Great work will pull people to your blog.

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Pratibha for your encouraging comments.

Ranj
Ranj
from Bukit Mertajam
13 years ago

Hi Ash,

Your posts actually brings one to the location!! Really interesting and informative.

Keep blogging and hope to see more.

Ranjini

Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Ranjini Smile

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Some more reviews please....

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Nice blog friend!! It has the simplicity and the writings are fresh! Are you a traveler?

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Are those photographs yours? They are awesome!!

Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Naveen for having a look at my blog.  I travel occasionally. And yes, the photographs are mine.

Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

The photograph's are all beautiful!! Smile

Parwathi. S. Hegde
Parwathi. S. Hegde
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Ashwini,

I went through some of your posts.  You have very good writing skills.  Awesome snaps in "In the home of the Buckeyes..".. I hope I also visit some places where I can see snow fall like this...

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Thanks Parwathi Smile

Karthik Iyer
Karthik Iyer
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi 

I am  Karthik and I would not say I am new to Blogging but yes I am a moody blogger

I write 100% personal blogs just for the reason that they interest me 

I know i dont have a rivh vocabulary to actually publicize my blog 

I just need a small help from you guys as in if you could read my blog and just respond by commenting

That would do wonders for me 

I blog at 

www.karthikiyer123.blogspot.com

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
13 years ago

Hello my namesake,

Thanks for your review of my blog and here I am returning the favor :-) I like your writing style and maybe you could do something with the bacground?? Its nice but I found it a bit distracting while reading the post. But the content totally made up for it!!

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
13 years ago

Hi Friends,

I've made some changes to my blog. Please review it.

Regards,

Ashwini