P-kay would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://p-kays.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Looking for your valuable feedback on my blog Arp@nam

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Friends

Please leave a feed back after visiting my blog Arp@nam. Your feed back and guidance will definitely give me a confidence and direction in this field.

Thanks in advance

With best regards

P-kay :)

Replies 1 to 6 of 6

hi!! its a nice blog and really good posts too. But your homepage is too large. you might wanna use "Read more..." tool. otherwise its awesome. keep blogging!! :)

i'm not an expert and this was not advice. its just a suggestion from a fellow blogger.

P-kay
from India
11 years ago

Tnx :)

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Hi Anoop

Thanks a lot for the suggestion :) Sure will look into the matter and will try to adopt the "Read more" option.  Actually am not aware about this option.....if you will tell me how to do it, then it will be a great support to me :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and giving valuable suggestion...please do visit again.

Best regards

P-kay

In your "Edit Post" page - where you actually edit your post, there'll be a option "jump-break" right beside "Insert Video"....Place the cursor where you think the post should be cut-off and insert jump break and voila its done! :)

Gr8 blog and please read mine too and comment. :)

P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Hi Anoop, unfortunately I couldnt make it as this "Page break" option is not working in any of my post. I tried a lot..i think if I try more...then will make a wonderfull kichri of all my page . I have gone through your blogs and left comments over there. I liked it. Good post..but only one difficulty I faced was I was searching the post among numerous gadgets hahahahaha.....Joking...Good one....My best wishes Anoop :D 

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago
Thanks a lot Anoop. Will do it...Definitely will visit your blog will give comment :D Have nice blogging. Best regards P-kay :)
P-kay
from India
13 years ago

Done donna Done :D Thanks for the Suggestion Anoop :)

rajuda
rajuda
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi P-kay

Thanks for your comments, P-kay. 

I was overwhelmed.  Each of your comment had a meaningful message in it, which meant you spent quite a bit of time reading through my various posts, and analysing them.  Thank you P-kay.

I will be visiting your blog again...  this time to subcribe for it.

rajuda

P-kay
P-kay
from India
13 years ago
Thank you :)