Himanshu Dubey would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://icycooldubey.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 38

Vitrified Ideas - Please review to have a smile on your face

Himanshu Dubey
Himanshu Dubey
from New York
13 years ago

I began blogging around two years back. Starting like a usual blogger who would just blankly pen down everything that happened during the day, I evolved to writing short stories out of those mundane tasteless incidents that keep happening to all of us. My short stories are mostly real incidents that have actually happened with me. Though the depiction in the blog is a little dramatized for more spice and fun, it still expresses my 100% original emotions. I always do my best to include as much description and details as possible to make the idea more vivid and acceptable to my readers. My readership has been limited to my friends and colleagues who have been reading my blog from its start and have been encouraging me to write more. However, I think I am now ready for some more crowd on my blog. I would therefore request you to kindly review my blog.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Wanted to update the title
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Zaira Hakeemshah
Zaira Hakeemshah
from Chennai
13 years ago

Not sure what you meant by tasteless-everyday-incidents that others blog about,.. Since am very new to blogosphere, no comments on that..

I found your blogs nice,..a tinge of personal touch has added a lot of flavor to them.. They reminded a lot abt my blogs.. it is the same kinda flavor that i too try to add to mine.. You should have a look wen time permits - http://zradar.wordpress.com/

I would suggest you choose a more attractive bakground and also add less of hindi , so taht ppl like me could understand the situation better.. no offense pls!!

so keep blogging my friend..

Himanshu Dubey
from New York
13 years ago

Hey, 

First of all, thank you so much for reviewing my blog and giving your valuable comments. And my apologies if that sounded like I am talking about what others blog about but actually I mean the tasteless mundane incidents that keep happening in our lives and not what is blogged. I used to write completely in English earlier. However, since most of my readers do understand Hindi, I decided to use it to bring more apt emotions. I try to include the english meanings wherever I use Hindi. But thanks a lot for the suggestion, I will definitely use less Hindi and more english so that it is understood and enjoyed by readers of all backgrounds.

Once again, my sincere thanks. I will surely read your blog.

Regards,

Himanshu Dubey