nilesh gawde would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kpastro.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Please review my astrology blog

nilesh gawde
nilesh gawde
from pune
13 years ago

I am a practicing astrologer and me and my friend both are maintaining this blog with aim of educating people in astrology.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Somehow astrology does not facinate me, do astrologers have to predict bad things that could happen to you in future or even good things which are welcome, but if it comes naturally it is more surprising....Cool http://indiabackpacker.blogspot.com/ 

umesh derebail
umesh derebail
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Do astrologers predict black magic spells and influences, can they propagate such means to vanquish their enemies etc ?  How much do the astrologers charge as fees for asking a specific query ?Cool

@ umesh ji, astrology is a different concept, and i think ou should not think of black megick even, very rotten thing and not for men of stature.

nilesh gawde
nilesh gawde
from pune
13 years ago

Astrology should be seen as a Counselling activity. When one is frustrated with no-result from any other scientific tool, on his problem, he/she tends to visit an astrologer to find out the cause for the same. Any happy-going person doest not visit astrologer, unless he is in a situation, where he does not get any answers to his queries related to sudden problems in his life, from any modern scientific tools/methods. Hence, I always suggest, that Astrology can also be used as a counselling method. Astrology gives correct answers to questions/queries like "Shall I do business or Job?", "Shall I get into Partnership?", "Which stream should I learn?" etc. Otherwise you often may come across so many examples, where a person has taken education is a particular field and is earning from something else. If we can guide him the right stream of education with astrological analysis, after analysing from his/her chart, the medium/source of income for the Jataka, will that not be beneficial for the jataka in the longterm of his life?

regards