Achyuth Sankar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thestorytellerslostpages.wordpress.com ]

My Blog Through Your Lens

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi

This is my blog,The Story Teller's Lost Pages.I just got registered with your site.I know that thousands of bloggers submit posts here,so I know that you guys know what real and wonderful writing is all about.If it's not trouble,can you guys review my blog,and tell me what you think?Can you tell me,through your experienced views,what I must do to make my blog better?Any help appreciated :)

Thanks a ton.

Achyuth

Replies 1 to 11 of 11
Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Hi Madhumathi :)

Thanks a lot for your feedback!!!!! I'm having some problems editing the font.Some poems looked fine on Blogger,and not on wordpress.Trying to get them fixed now.What did you think about the other posts,the random thoughts and the stories? :)

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Yeah! Jus' read the Titles :P m sorry.. I couldnt read them at d first glance.. as I love poems.. I read your poem! .. will read ur short stories soon.. Now jus' having a glance.. :)

and Wer is the "Follow" button in ur blog?

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

You must have continued with blogger .. its easier :)

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Wordpress doesn't seem to have the option to change the font colour :(

Madhumathi
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

That's sad :(

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Madhumati,you can either sign up for updates,the bar is on the right side of my blog.Or,if you sign into wordpress,you can follow it :)

GvSparx
GvSparx
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey I love the simplicity of your blog! Template seems perfect!

One suggestion: Write short articles. You write good enough but most readers give up reading when they see such long articles.

Another: Reduce your posts per page. They increase your loading time and hence your pagerank.

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Animesh :D

Too bad wordpress doesn't offer related posts widget.Atleast,I can't find it :(

I'll remove the pages widget.Btw,the calendar shows when all I've made posts :)

Thanks a lot for the review Animesh,really appreciate it :D

Animesh
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Not much idea of wordpress. But do some google. M sure you will find it somwhere. And you can replace calendar with other options like tree like menu which is more user-friendly

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I'll keep that in mind Gaurav :D :D

I'll edit the blog now itself :)

great simple superb blog. very neat one with niche in story telling.

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Pramod,really appreciate it :D :D 

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago
Wonderful blog. You seem to have a great penchant for writing. Very nicely described the feelings, I loved it! The template is nice and simple and everything looks fine to me. Keep writing, you will go long.
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Thanks a lot Arti :D

Now I can be calm and just write,without worrying if everything looks in place or not :)

Arti
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Best wishesSmile

Keep blogging.

Nupur Raut
Nupur Raut
from MUMBAI
13 years ago

I've seen your blog so many times thta it's impossible to give an impartial review!

Your writing style is amazing...keep experimenting with the themes, though.

Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I've read your blog too,tons of times :DPhir bhi,partial ya impartial,what are your views?Good and bad.I wanna know what you think :) 

Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
13 years ago

I absolutely love reading your blog, man.The writing style is brilliant and your ability to express your feelings is amazing. It's a gift which you're taking full advantage of! LaughingThe "BLOGADDA HAS PICKED MY POST!!!!! CLICK THE IMAGE TO READ IT!!!!" widget doesn't have an image, by the way. You might want to fix that. Good luck!

Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
13 years ago

damn...well,i changed it now,can you do me a big favour and check it out again?thanks dude for the nice words :D

Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
13 years ago

Yup, it's alright now!