Deepankar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.shrunkenwide.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

would love to have a feedback on my poetry blog

Deepankar
Deepankar
from Manipal
12 years ago

I am not much of a writer but I do like to write when I can no longer keep some feelings inside. I only write about things I belive in and sometimes it is complicated as I find it hard to categorize my writings. If I can influence one person's thoughts with my simple words, I cant imagine a greater feeling :)

I'm a college student, still young, still learing, everyday is a task, every face has a mask and I'm just trying to figure out mine!

looking forward to your reviews :) (impatiently) :D

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
genobz
genobz
from Mumbai
12 years ago

HI Deepankar!

First of all, great to see a Manipalite over here! I just passed out this year!

As for your blog, it's good that you blog what you feel. Keep it up. 

Shilpa has covered more or less everything.

I see that you use Copyscape. I would that you use Creative commons license as it is more widely used. 

Keep in touch! Keep Blogging!

Deepankar
from Manipal
12 years ago

Great! So glad to have a review from a senior. I'm in second year, MIT.

Writing for me, is like sharing with myself, in that way I don't suffocate myself by keeping things inside and it's better than sharing with people who don't understand, if at all they care to; Keeps me Happy. 

Thanks a lot for appreciating it. 

I added Copyscape yesterday only and as I'm still new to Blogging I didn't know about Creative commons license. I'll google it right after I post this reply. 

Will definitely keep in touch! Thanks again, Sir.

vaibhav jadhav
vaibhav jadhav
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Your blog is nice. Liked your poems in terms of the matter and subject which is quite personal and your metophors make your poems beautiful. There is a conscious visible attempt to make rhymes (not that it is not good to make rhyme) but in making poems rhyme i felt that the link often breaks and it makes the poem lack a story like structure(or flow). I am following your blog. let me know your views on my poetry blog.