Ankit Malhotra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.malhotraankit.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 33

Looking for feedback on my blog

Ankit Malhotra
Ankit Malhotra
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey this is my blog as the name suggests... "Some Solved Riddles"

I have so many conflicting thoughts that I want to have a chance to share is why I started this blog or you can say that these are some experiences of my life and the lessons I learned from them

So please post your reviews as It would be great if you could review my blog.

Thanks in advance

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: had some mistakes in the original post
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

I'll start by saying that you have a wonderful blog.

Before I move to the strenghts of your blog, though, I would like to point out certain things:

1. Please write more often.. I understand you were busy this particular month, but at other times too. A blog is a platform to express yourself to the world and do not put restrictions on yourself for this. Share more and more. It will be enriching for both you and your readers.

2. Change your theme, or text colour... though the theme is soothing, it is straining to read for some time continously.... try and have a more subtle background....

3. Bring the email subscription up... It's too low on your sidebar..move certain other things below it.

Lastly, write yourself more often... reading a story online and sharing it with your readers is nice but not very often.... make your blog more personaly felt.

Now to the strenghts of your blog,

1. your writing style ... it is a perfect blend of personal and interactive... you write very well.

2. your search strenth... the pictures you find for your posts are apt and catching... they do what pictures do best.. speak more than a thousand words....

Ankit Malhotra
from Bangalore
12 years ago

thanku very much for the review

will definately work over all the points you have mentioned and ya will write more often now

will change the theme and will also bring the email subscription up........

Thanks for the review