Please review my blog on medicine, life and everything else
Hi every one,
Please have a look at my blog. I write mostly about topics that I come across my studies as a med student about medicine affects our life, interesting cases etc. Generally it's about medical research but I some time write about health ads, policy etc.
Please let me know if its too technical or too specialized.
1. It is a VERY technical blog, especially the posts dealing with the research articles. That is one of the reasons which makes me an ardent reader. Keep 'em coming!
2. Actionable evidence is an interesting segment, I would like to keep an eye on it. HINT: Subscribbe to Clinical Evidence from BMJ. Awesome sauce!
3. basic blogspot follies apply, maybe you could try the dynamic views to spark things up a bit? Or use some fancy schmancy template to spice it up?
4. You show very good command over English and adding your crystal clear thinking to it makes it a killer combo!
5. The blog is not updated as often as I would like it to be! ;)
Keep writing. Not much of a reviewer myself though!
Thanks Pranab da for the review, specially on the language!
I have considered moving from blogspot, will do it some time in future.
Glad that you like actionable evidence and I would like to update the blog more often but get tied up in various other works!