Right to Recall proposed by Anna ! Sane or Insane?

Anna Hazare has gone on record saying that his next mass movement would be bring Electoral reforms. It would involve two new Action Items:

- Introduction of Right to Reject

- Introduction of Right to Recall

Right to Reject, as experts have said, does make sense and might bring about a positive change. But about Right to Recall, it has been termed as an Irresponsible demand and could demolish the very stability, at least whatever is left of it.

Your thoughts ?

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Firoze Shakir
Firoze Shakir
from Mumbai
12 years ago

i am not a political blog but I am pissed off by one thing this threatning of the public by asking them not to vote for Congress is wrong I dont like the Congress , I think wwhat started as a apolitical cause has now Team Anna calling the shots .. so if there is a bad candidate in the other side he gets elected and whether it is BJP OR Congress no party is clean .. or there would never would have been scams corruptions in the first place so now Anna Sahab has taken a vow of Silence ..

I also dont agree with Bhushan ji calling fora refrendum but breaking his head does not solve the problem of those that are affected in Kashmir by bad governance law and order as I have shot Annajis rallies given my precious time as a blogger it hits me hard ..and I am not as young as you I think you guys are our leaders .. we are merely cheer leaders waiting for change health positive scam free change..

TakeCare

I am a street photographer poet not an activist either ..

LockSign in to reply to this thread