Are there any good celeb gossip blogs in India?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

An excerpt from the Washington post:

"Celebrity photographers make hundreds of thousands of dollars selling exclusive images to magazines and Web sites each year."

Why haven't I heard of any bloggers in India who do this? Considering the frenzy sorrounding everything our superstars do, I think this is a niche just waiting to be taken up by a blogger. I've seen many lousy attempts (and some oscence ones), but no professional efforts like PerezHilton, Gawker and The Superficial.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

Nope, I actually meant decent celebrity gossip journalism - not just reporting, but blogging with a personal touch about celebs....

Pavan
Pavan
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I was thinking... Aren't celebrities people too? They too have a personal life to tend to right?

Care to take a Look?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

lol! @Pavan - I certainly hope they have their own lives. It's the ones who get carried away by the media - they're the ones who end up like Britney Spears!

Kaarthik
Kaarthik
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hi, I love celeb gossips and my posts are mostly film and filmstars related. Check out my blog if u like http://chummaaorublog.wordpress.com/ 

Dreamer
Dreamer
from Calicut
14 years ago

This used to be something like perez, but i think its defunct now. Pink Villa aspires to be one, i think. 

Karthik DR
Karthik DR
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Surprisingly its a niche here in India inspite of being the country that releases most number of movies every year. I'm sure there are more new cinema ceberities raising here in India than any other country. However there are decent gossip and news websites, quite a few around.. like Indiaglitz.

If more celebrity and fashion magazines start blogging professionally that might answer your question.

LockSign in to reply to this thread