Lets get creative!

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hey all those creative minds...!

Lets get creative and start writing a story.. yes all of us!! Let's build a story and see where it goes...I started this in our corporate forum and when the story finally took shape... it was sooo funny! and so I wanted to try it out here...

Well, the rules are very simple -

1) The same person is not allowed to post sequentially, but you can continue after a person has posted a comment after you.

2) Only one sentence per post.

3) You must get unimaginably creative and humourous if possible.

Now you can go ahead and suggest me more rules you think can be added or please start weaving the story already!!

"It was dark stormy night, Rita woke up to close the shattering window of her bedroom."

Story so far -

It was dark stormy night, Rita woke up to close the shattering window of her bedroom. through the window she witnessed a crime scene, she silently spectated it through the slice of two windows :) One of them who stabbed a young man, saw her looking through the window. she hid behind the curtains immediately, her heart hammering in her chest, but she knew it was too late... The knocing sound at the door almost failed her heart.The knocks became louder with every passing second and she was trembling in fear. Suddenly there was a big noise and knock stopped; complete silence. The door opened and her mother poured water on her face, she woke up looking around confused! Her mother concerned voice came, "You have again gone back, this time for 15 years". Look at yourself girl, you look like a 13 years old kid. Get a grip on yourself! is what you do all day long, dream???"she tries to come up with a smart reply, but alas!!! she realizes she has lost her ability to speak!!""and who is it this time, the next door's dog??"no... its its its....ah i forgot his name."'Mom! Whatever I dream happens, someone is going to get killed!'" She wrote it to her mother..!! Rita ran to the window to see what created the sound! And she was shocked...it was diwali!!!! She sensed disappointment and thought how to make her dream come true...! :P  rack her brains through and through is what, dear reader what our heroine did.heroine did some 2 minutes maggi :D which actually took more than 2 minutes to get cooked, she sighed in exasperation...then called maggi customer care and said "You cheaters, it took me more than 2 minutes to finish it" i will sue you :DAnd the reply was instant, "Ma'am you have got a wrong number!" the lawyers told, water boiling time not included. oh crap, must I resentence? and also thay added "dew bulb temperature is perfectly imperfect" which was reported by the forensic team.She slammed down the phone and hit redial! Now Rita got an idea to make her dream come true, 'Give me a maggi that will get cooked in 2 minutes or I will kill you!' she smiled wickedly. Pat came the reply, "we were already killed twice. please try again" so rita, tried the new packet of maggi :D but this time with less waterThe maggi was overcooked this time. Only to find that it was half-cooked and so she decided to fast that day.before that she throwed the overcooked one out, which landed over the bald head of union cabinet minister :D Rita was confused, "How the maggi which was half overcooked and half half-cooked?" The next day appeared on the newpapers, 'Trend changed, Union Minister hit with stenchy Maggi noddles, finally we found an alternative to shoes!' Another headline read, "Union Minister  congratulates Maggi for stenchy noodles, asks to give more to opposition." Bata's share on all the share market across the globe PLUNGED :P Every politician was now barefoot with a bowl of Maggi in their hand :DUnion minister poses with maggi on his head and says, 'meri pyaari maggi..'They pose for photos and changed the slogan of their party, 'Meri pyaari Maagi' MAGGI MARCH :P But they're livid as the photos doesn't come on front page. Front page showed, RITA MISSING :D Police on lookout for Rita at Maggi factory. Maggi factory demanded a CBI probe in to this incident :D  Only for CBI to reply, "We are sponsored by Top Ramen" Did ramen kidnapped rita?" And Top Ramen where NOT noodles, they were snoodles.Top Ramen co. sends out a press note, "It was Maggi. Kidnap complete in under two minutes" None kidnapped Maggi :P Later rita was found in planet pluto. Aliens had abducted her.And reportedly, slow danced with her and they loved her dancing talents!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: addition
Replies 1 to 20 of 130 Descending

through the window she witnessed a crime scene, she silently spectated it through the slice of two windows :)

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

One of them who stabbed a young man, saw her looking through the window.

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

she hid behind the curtains immediately, her heart hammering in her chest, but she knew it was too late...

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

The knocks became louder with every passing second and she was trembling in fear.

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

The door opened and her mother poured water on her face, she woke up looking around confused!

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

get a grip on yourself! is what you do all day long, dream???

she tries to come up with a smart reply, but alas!!! she realizes she has lost her ability to speak!!!

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

'Mom! Whatever I dream happens, someone is going to get killed!'

dude she just lost her ability to speak!!!!

Kirti
12 years ago

lol :P thats what i wondered :P

Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

network messed up! story back on track! ;)

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

"and who is it this time, the next door's dog??"

no... its its its....ah i forgot his name.

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

"'Mom! Whatever I dream happens, someone is going to get killed!'" She wrote it to her mother..!!

her mother roles her eyes and tells her "stop your silly game right now or you are grounded."

Kirti
Kirti
12 years ago

"its not a frickin game for God's sake!" she started, but her mother left. slamming the room behind her

*boom*!!! a gun shot was heard from the street.

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

Story so far! Laughing

It was dark stormy night, Rita woke up to close the shattering window of her bedroom. through the window she witnessed a crime scene, she silently spectated it through the slice of two windows :) One of them who stabbed a young man, saw her looking through the window. she hid behind the curtains immediately, her heart hammering in her chest, but she knew it was too late... The knocing sound at the door almost failed her heart.The knocks became louder with every passing second and she was trembling in fear. Suddenly there was a big noise and knock stopped; complete silence. The door opened and her mother poured water on her face, she woke up looking around confused! Her mother concerned voice came, "You have again gone back, this time for 15 years". Look at yourself girl, you look like a 13 years old kid. Get a grip on yourself! is what you do all day long, dream???"she tries to come up with a smart reply, but alas!!! she realizes she has lost her ability to speak!!""and who is it this time, the next door's dog??"no... its its its....ah i forgot his name."'Mom! Whatever I dream happens, someone is going to get killed!'" She wrote it to her mother..!!

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

Rita ran to the window to see what created the sound! And she was shocked...

it was diwali!!!!

Gayathri
Gayathri
from Chennai
12 years ago

She sensed disappointment and thought how to make her dream come true...! :P

rack her brains through and through is what, dear reader what our heroine did.

heroine did some 2 minutes maggi :D

LockSign in to reply to this thread