To Dev Team: Post freshness not getting updated?

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Dear Development team,

I was curious to see that Rachit Goel's post showing in the forum as last update 28 minutes ago, but when I opened the post, I saw the freshness as 10 hours ago.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=1253

This is an issue...

However, the replies are showing properly.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: Updated: Issue not for Replies
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Well, I just posted this topic and the info below my gravatar is telling me that this was posted 10 hours ago!!!

Well, then this is an issue actually.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Gravatar takes its own sweet time. My Gravatar got updated yesterday after some good 6 hours. Wait for some time...

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey Hemal, does this problem still stand? We changed the time zone on our server a week ago, just about the time you noticed this. That would have accounted for a 10 hour shift....

Choto Cheeta
from Kolkata
14 years ago

By the way, little off topic, but this web service was out of service through out today !!! What went wrong ??

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am not too sure, i will have to post a new topic to check this... may be you can delete that once we are sure about this.

also, were you guys doing a major update! the posts replies are now 20 on one page. i think you might have good reason, but i think the older format was better as far as I am concerned...

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

Hey chota, our host complained that we exceeded server resources. We were testing out some stats on our backend and something went very wrong. Honestly though, hostgator was very supportive in getting us back online.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Yes, Renie. This issue still exists...

I made a test post and you can remove this one.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=1343

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
14 years ago

All right - thanks for the test post and the screen shot guys, will look into this!

LockSign in to reply to this thread