Locked Why is Adsense being refused to my blog?

usha srikumar
usha srikumar
from chennai
11 years ago

Hi,

I applied for Adsense formy blog 

http://ushasrikumar.blogspot.in/

But it is refused...

//As mentioned in our welcome email, we continue to review your AdSenseapplication once AdSense code is placed on your sites. As a result of thisreview, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s).Issues:- Unacceptable site content---------------------Can someone be kind enough to peep into my blog and tell me what is Unacceptable in my contents so I can rempve it before reapplying...

Thanks in advance...

Usha Srikumar

Replies 1 to 11 of 11 Descending
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I am not sure why they are refusing, but do you have the copyrights for all the images published in your blog? If they are all yours, maybe you should mention it somewhere. How about having a disclaimer/about this site page? The images are good, BTW.

One more issue could be the thin content that goes after the images. Maybe they feel that there is not enough description and they are not able to categorize the posts, which is vital for contextual advertising.

Of course, I am no expert and hence you should take the opinions of others who are more experienced. I have one more suggestion: Your blog loads really slow due to the large number of extra widgets/additional functionalities you have added. Can you remove some of them and make the site load a bit faster?

usha srikumar
usha srikumar
from chennai
11 years ago

Destination Infinity,

Thanx for the reply.

All the images are mine and Thanx for appreciating the images...and since it is a craft blog,too much of literature may not make sense( I thought so).

May be I shall remove some widgets...and try.

Let me try...

Usha

Varma
Varma
from trivandrum
11 years ago

The main reason for the Google adsense disapproval is the contents on your blog.

Every article you write must be atleast 250-350 characters and should be nicley formatted. ( you can use MS word to write article in correct format and copy that on the blog)

The lack of contents seems to be main problem. You can just write some good articles with specified length and i'm sure next time you apple for Adsense it will pass through. :)

usha srikumar
usha srikumar
from chennai
11 years ago

Thanx you,Varma.

I shall give a thought to your advice.

Varma
from trivandrum
11 years ago

Sure no problem...

Jatin Soni
Jatin Soni
from Raipur
11 years ago

That happened to me too , but I kept on applying to the Adsense and after 4-5 rejections got approval finally !!

Rekha
Rekha
from Madurai
11 years ago

usha srikumar

Mam its simple. Google doesn't need your content. All they need is visitors. You just have crossed 50,000 visitors. Google rejected my account similarly. But when I crossed 1K visitors they accepted my account.

You blos is simply super. It seems there is no chance to copy. Google needs more visitors to view their ads. They don't care even you copy paste. They take action only anyone complaints that my article is copied. All the things available in the Internet doesn't have copywright. So they wont check that. So keep contributing one day your account will be approved. 

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Hello Usha, I have been working with adsense with years and I can say that they are getting touher. They are less likely to accept a free blog. Can I suggest, you buy a domain name and move your blog there. Your blog is fine by the looks of it. Its a matter of making it more professional and trying again. The quality of content is very important, less pictures and more words. Hope it helps. 

Vandana Natu
Vandana Natu
from New Delhi
11 years ago

It is possible that maybe you had adsense earlier and most of ur friends clicked on the ads thus giving them a feedback that there was an unusual activity (as they can track ip addresses and they don't promote friends or family clicking on ads all the time to make revenue for you). Then they retracted.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Even I have received a similar message when I applied for Adsense three to four months ago. The first time I applied was in the first month of blogging itself. The reason stated then was different. And it was justified too: I had just three or four posts, my blog's age was just one month and my blog then did not have a top level domain. I have applied again recently. I have a top level domain. Around 70 posts all of them having a word count of more than 500 and my blog is sufficiently old. The only lacking factor is high visitors count. I only hope that Google specifies the exact reason. Undecided

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

Have you considered alternatives. Chitika and Infolinks are good ones. 

Amit kumar
Amit kumar
from Ranchi
7 years ago

Adsense is easy approved in English and Hindi blog of blogger. It Its very difficult to get approved in regional langauge.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Whoa! You actually have the patience to dig through layers and layers of forum threads to push up a four-year-old dead thread? Get another hobby!

LockThis topic is locked.