Dove Contest: ..... and that was the end of my hair problems!

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Dove seems to like IndiBloggers too much for here is the third contest from them ( if I'm not mistaken) And this time, the topic is a fairly long and starting with three dots  Smile

and that was the end of my hair problems!

And surprising to see that Renie hasn't created a forum thread and there is no last date mentioned for this contest. Hope that it does not run indefinitely. Sealed

Let's start our discussion about the theme and the prizes that you would like to have: an ipad 2 or a smartphone from samsung... Smile

Here is the link to the contest page: http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58 

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: link
Replies 1 to 20 of 114 Descending

heheheheee....fortune favors the Women :D 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I think that we had some male bloggers in the winners list in those earlier two contests...

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
hairy problems .... ??? now that's awkward :-|
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

If there were no problems with one's hair, Dove wouldn't have been in the industry ( Or rather, the hair wing Innocent of Dove )

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

hey i think it is all about bloggermeet at delhi na.. so where has the contest come from?? did i miss any contest??

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

No, you haven't missed any contest. :-)

Here is the link:

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=58

Ashreya
Ashreya
from vishakaptinam
11 years ago

may be prizes would be a dove hair reapir shampoo for a year?? incase if there is the contest .. :P

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
well they have those smartphones for dumb heads like us to have smart(?) dove hairs
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I wonder if they would receive a good response if they would really offer a year's supply of shampoo or even ten years supply.... 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I wonder why even now, the link to the contest page hides silently on the right hand side on the IndiVine main page and is reluctant to show its face on the home page! Surprised

R-A-J
R-A-J
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Didn't we just have one similar contest very recently on the same thing by the same company with the same set of prizes too ???? ...... Undecided

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Yeah - where Mr. Arvind Passey had cracked the scene big time with all those awsome hair poems.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

We had a similar contest but the topic was slightly different. The earlier topic was 'Love is a two way street! Love it and it loves you back'. The current topic though similar is a bit different. The prizes too were not exactly the same.

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

SurprisedOmg another contest.Great work indi Smile But why is it not on the home page.?? 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Come on, dude ! The prizes are cool, yes. They not like they are giving a mobile phone free to everyone who participates if you have noticed. You are seriously excited about writing a post on your hair problems? Hats off to you!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

But why is it not on the home page.?? 

May be this is a secret contest! Sealed Now don't ask me what secret means.. Wink

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

when is this contest ending..????

Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

any language barrrier..t&C????

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Only Renie can answer these questions! Surprised

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Is this contest really on? They did announce at recent bloggers meet but it's not on their main page.

Pl confirm!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
11 years ago
I have a hair story. I had my barbar cut my hair so much that my scalp was visilbe. I had asked him to cut the "navy cut". After seeing what i got in return, my fiance has stopped talking to me. And that was the end of my hair problems. I dont have hair to pull, neither a reason! :)
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

A different end to hair problems! Smile

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
try a tattoo with that hair cut and keep a guitar maybe your fiance then get attracted again and say you are the guest performer for IBL.......Hehe...:-P
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

The contest is now up on main page albeit without dates. And I have my entry for the contest up. Once again I have managed to keep up the resolve of not missing a contest this year.

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
great !!! btw did that link to dove hair aware app working whenever I click it it says page not exists
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks Yatin. It is working. Its a FB page..

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
well yes it leads to Facebook but I checked it again it says page not found .......... might be due to some browser thing in my cell......:-| but that's fine thanks
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Finally, IB has taken the pain to place a link on the main page. Wink

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

any language barriers????? ....NO T&C ??????????????????

Nirati
Nirati
from Mumbai
11 years ago

What is the last date for submitting entries?The prizes are amazing. :D 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

last date yet to be announced.... Foot in mouth

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
11 years ago

Hey... has anyone received their Dove hamper yet? :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

The last date is 28/5/2012... should be 28/6/2012... indiblogger requested to change it please...

Pushpa Moorjani
Pushpa Moorjani
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I share my story knowing I can never win anything. never have, never will....but well..what the heck...it was fun writing though....

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
:-| that's not beeing humble that's lying I read it and if you'll read mine I bet you'll feel like you'll win one
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Pushpa - Don't lose hope. I made 16 losing entries before finally winning 2 contests here. Similarly at Blog-a-ton, I lost 11 times before winning on my 12th and 15th attempts.

Ankita Sinha
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Don't lose hope.You will win one day :)

Mischief Manager
Mischief Manager
from Gandhinagar
11 years ago

terms and conditions?

Yatin Khurana
from delhi
11 years ago
click on the link given in the main post in thread :-|
Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

ANY LANGUAGE BARRIERS??

Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi! There are no language barriers to writing for the contest! 

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Were the entries not supposed to be visible from today?

Diwakar Narayan
from Pune
11 years ago

Yeah, it's 27th now..entries still not visible.

Amartya
Amartya
from Bangalore
11 years ago

got the Dove gift hamper today, thanks Dove and IB :)

Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

I didn't get yet!!! Frown

LockSign in to reply to this thread