What do you prefer for your BLOG - BuySellAds or Google AdSense?

Nandita B
Nandita B
from Mumbai
11 years ago

There are 2 school of thoughts, when it comes to Advertizement on blog. 50 % support Premium Ads sale while other 50% support Google AdSense.

What is your take - Google AdSense or BSA (BuySellAds) ?

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Abhsihek Boinapalli
Abhsihek Boinapalli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Well .. I would prefer selling my adspace directly .. negotiating with customer, though I don't do it now ..

Hence BSA would be for me, should I opt for it!!

Yet .. I somehow prefer simple pay per impression ads!!

Nandita B
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Abhsihek,

You should opt/apply for BSA.

Pay per impressions is a good option also.

Thanks for your opinion.

sweta tiwary
sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

What is BuySellAds? I would like to know about it in detail, please explain.

Nandita B
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Theckout this link to know more http://buysellads.com/

Thanks.

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

LOL @ Jaidev's comment above.

I feel that Indian bloggers should seriously think beyond ads. Ads are not bad if you have a site that gets a lot of international traffic, consistently. GAS pays quite well. I am not sure about BSA, as I have never used them. But the traffic and ad revenue per click oscillates beyond acceptable levels. That's a huge issue that professional bloggers face. 

I feel that it's time to move on with more creative ways of making money. Don't ask me how, as there are many and I have tried none. I feel that ads should be a secondary source of income, not primary. What do others think on this topic?

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

I think adsense is more appropriate. It cannot be beaten. At the end of the day, its all down to traffic and that is down to quality content. 

Nandita B
from Mumbai
11 years ago

@ Shalu - AdSense is more appropriate for raw or untargated traffic whether from organic or inorganic source. But BSA is usually for blogs with targated traffic related to the niche.

B'cos advertizers on BSA don't prefer blogs with raw traffic from StumbleUpon, Digg or Twitter etc.

Shalu Sharma
Shalu Sharma
from Patna, Delhi
11 years ago

And that is exactly why Adsense is better. BSA are fussy who they choose. Top blogs don't go for BSA but Adsense. 

Avi
Avi
from Kolkata
11 years ago

BSA is based on CPM ads & AdSense is mostly CPC based so it's a tough choice. Most of the top bloggers i know use direct selling (CPM) as they assures your earnings. Currently i am earning from GAS, will try BSA in near future, but if your blog is having 100k views per month don't expect much  from BSA.

Amartya
Amartya
from Bangalore
11 years ago

can you run both adsense and BSA in your blog? i know adsense is quite strict with competition so I have adsense but also interested in BSA.

Gunjan R Sonar
Gunjan R Sonar
from Nasik
11 years ago

The adsense and BSA is two different models, the adsense display different type of adds every time you refresh the web page but in the BSA you will get the same banner which you have implemented on your site therefore you can publish adsense and BSA on same site but if you are trying to publish adsense and edoms or kontera like PPC programs than google will disabke your adsense a/c.

Note : Now a days the google adsense PAY PER CLICKS rate is decreased from 1USD to 0.10 USED therefore BSA is good option.

Nandita B
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Gunjan for sharing your experience Laughing

LockSign in to reply to this thread