Making pages on blogger

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Hello friendsSmile,I have been struggling since the last two weeks to make pages on my blog,but without any success.Please tell me the whole rigamarolFrown step by step.Igo up to the new page widget which gives me 2 options of blank page & send to another web-site.After that what?And where does "add a gadget" come in ?

Please guide me here.

Replies 1 to 9 of 9 Descending
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Induji,

Have you tagged/categorized your posts on your blog in specific categories like Suicides, Stress, problems, etc? Because I cant see the widget 'Labels' on your blog... Without those, putting up pages will not be possible unless you want your readers to go to a ' single particular page' from your blog or redirect them to another website.

You can also have a look at this thread if you can pick up something from there, especially the first reply.

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?id=11912

And dont worry Induji, we will help you set up your pages. Smile

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Arti thanks a lot for that tip about labels.I have done that.I made four pages or at least tried to do it but the four pages show in black letters-one cannot click on them.I will read the link sent by you once again.Bye for now.

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Arti thanks to your tip about the labels i have at last made my pages.But one problem remains-there are two pages for home, how to delete one?

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Click on 'Pages' from your dashboard options.

Here you will see all the tabs that you've created plus 2 more tabs corresponding to 'Home'.

One of them will have the option of - 'Delete'.

Click on it and it should be done!

I hope this works, please let us know if you face any more problems or glitches.

Induji, I checked your blog... your blog with all the pages is looking super. Good work! Smile

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Arti thanks it was so easy-what would i do without friends like you ?

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Very kind of you to say that Induji.. but really speaking, You would do FAB any which ways! Cool

Anita Mokashi
Anita Mokashi
from Sunnyvale, CA
11 years ago

Very nice blog indu..it actually looks like a website:)

Anita

indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

You made my day Anita.

Anita Mokashi
Anita Mokashi
from Sunnyvale, CA
11 years ago

I am glad Indi:)

Anita Mokashi
Anita Mokashi
from Sunnyvale, CA
11 years ago

Sorry Indu:)

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Hi allSmile,

i had made pages with the help of you all & they were working fine till yesterday.Then i decided to attach some extra labels to each post,like suicide,depression etc.Now the pages do not click.Is it because of the extra labels that i put?I removed the additional labels from my page SAHYOG ONLINE, BUT EVEN THEN IT DOES NOT CLICK.Please help me.

D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago
D Gowardhan
D Gowardhan
from Raigarh
11 years ago

Hope this will help you if not lemme know? I shall try to help you

indu chhibber
indu chhibber
from Kota
11 years ago

Hurray ! i have retrieved my pages-all thanks to you allLaughing.

You people aid us non-techies to do the impossible!

Thanks again.

LockSign in to reply to this thread