How to get approved on Google Ad Sense program?
I'm a new blogger and have a page to provide updates to fans and want to keep it as a personal page. However, my aim is also to generate some revenue out of Google Ads so that in order to cover the time, effort and costs for creating and maintain this blog.
Can someone guide me on the things I need to do to get accepted on Google Ad Sense program?
Your tips and advice will be valuable.
As far as India is concerned Ad sense approval for Ad sense is getting more and stringent but a few basic things you should follow before applying.
(1) It is generally assumed that a blog from India is at least 6 months old for the approval.
(2) You better apply after having written at least 100 posts.
(3) it’s better to have an Alexa rank before applying.
(4) Check if Google/ or other search engine shows your posts in top 5-10 pages.
(5) If 4th condition is negative than check for direct readers of your post
(6) Either (4) or (5) should generate traffic for you. Pls. remember Google is there to earn and not for the charity, it shall bet on only potential bloggers.
(7) If search engine does not recognise you than either create the site map or submit your site individually to search engines-at least Google and yahoo
(8) In Google analytics check for the bounce rate- it should not be above 90.
(9) Your blog should not be SPLOG (spam blog) - be economical with the outgoing links.
(10) Blog should not be a 'copy paste' blog. Write your own opinion in your own words.
Chances of getting the approval are higher if one follows the aforesaid points.
Thanks for your detailed response and checklist. I can understand that these require lot of efforts and time to achieve.
Thanks once again for the valuable points. In case I ve more questions I reuqest your advice or suggestions.
Avadhoot is correct...
dont apply for google adsense if you have just created any blog..
first keep writing..i dont say write 100 post..but write continuously after same gap..
dont keep any BreakLink...complete About us, Contact us like pages..many bloggers keep it unattended..
register for googel analytics..
also keep in mind..google adsense does not support any of andian language..
so your blog must be 80% in English language only...
also..add social networking links on your blog..
use feedburner for RSS feeds..
and try to get atleast 100 Unique Visitors Daily..
if you satified all condition ..may be your account get approved in 1 month..or may be in 1 week..
Best Of Luck..
No this isn't 100% true. If you are in hurry, I will suggest to go for it. but keep in mind that you have some organic traffic and 6-7 post and two three pages (privacy, disclaimer and about me). I got approved with these parameter only. so why can't you?
you need some orgranic traffic , 3 month old blog, 10-12 pages, good theme and confidence.
Thanks Himanshu for your suggestions. Since I had several rejections probably I'm biased...but I've found another network (Adsgadget) which is more flexible compared to Ad sense and suits my requirements.
However, I'll definitely try to maintain quality in terms of content, format, theme, etc. as well as do promotions to generate traffic. In case you have any tips on promoting the blog to attract fans ....please share your suggestions.
I browsed thru your blog and find it interesting. I've add you on google cirlces too.
Please go through my blog and share your comments/feedback.....and areas where I can improve/fine tune.