Pantene Nature Fusion Women's IndiBlogger Meet (New Delhi)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Holla! Indiblogger team has come up with another "too good to resist" Bloggers meet at New Delhi, 14th october, in association with- shine with "Pantene".

When & Where?

Location: New DelhiSunday October 14, 2012 - 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM

The Venue

ITC SheratonHotel District CentreSaket New Delhi 110017

The link is open for registration...who all are coming? Smile

Replies 1 to 6 of 6 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

After HLL, now Indi Team has cracked P&G as well. Great going guys. 

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

The register tab looks interesting:

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Our profile nowhere contains the information whether one is a male or a female... Has Indi bot been embedded with artificial intelligence or is there something I am missing? 

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Trying changing your name to- Ranjitha Wink

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

It doesn't work. Just to see how it works, I changed my profile name to Rani but still the same message appears. IB is more  intelligent than us! Smile Anyway, I was never interested in attending a blogger meet.... I am not too social... 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

". I am not too social.." - Says who? You are one of the top socialities on IndiBlogger.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hee hee well said TF! He is not too social tabhi 3-4-5 bas, just posts he writes for a single topic n win too :P

Ranjith, try changing ir gender online...hee hee real life mein mat karna :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

I was talking about being social in the real life, not in the virtual world where I do not know much as to who you are and you do not know who I am. I feel a bit uncomfortable seeing too many people around me ( in the real life). I always prefer to have smaller circles.

EK, How exactly does writing 3, 4 or 5 posts make one social? (By the way, the maximum number of posts I wrote was 4, and I have not won anything in a number of contests, before winning that small IndiSurprise in the HP contest) ... And, with this statement of yours, you reminded me that my blog has turned into a contest posts dump and I need to clean it up.. Undecided

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ranjith

Hey hey.,..not that way...social cause you write many posts, a lot of which trends on top of indivine with innumerable comments & off course quite some win, that means "society" likes ur entires...toh huye na tum social.  Its good that you write n participate in all contests...keep doing n increase ur length n breadth ...kisne roka hai!

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago

As long as we're talking about not being too social: a friend of mine forced me into registering for this one and I'm in a fix. Any fellow socially awkward people attending?:P

Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
11 years ago

Count me in. I just feel too shy when surrounded by new people. Quite socially awkward.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Medha, Anukriti...you get a trio here...I too sail in same boat...So, lets join hands and be three's company....Four, five is also allowed Smile

Hope to catch both of you there next week :)

Medha Kapoor
Medha Kapoor
from Delhi
11 years ago

Now this is getting interesting ;)

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi All,

It was great fun to see and meet you all there! Now since we r done with event, pl do share your experiences and pictures...

Will be glad to see your posts too Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread