A pledge to inspire my dove post

A tough task ahead of me. I am on look out of an "AYE" for my upcoming Dove braids post.

Be an inspiration by putting an " AYE" in reply below to indicate you will read my post.

Replies 1 to 14 of 14 Descending

Free to put a "Naye" too.

very discouraging no one yet.

San
San
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Aye

thanks San, I was beginning to think world would get deprived of my braids insights. Thanks tonns for the boost up.

Ankita Singhal
Ankita Singhal
from Mumbai
11 years ago

AYE... Only coz of the "prizes" otherwise I am not in favor of 'Braids' and 'men' in a same sentence. :)

Thanks Ankita, very much honored. 

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
11 years ago
AYE
Thanks bro. Now I can start writing the title I think .
Shrikant
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Aye from me.. Are you going to write something about braided men??

Reminds me of a fictional character in Wizard of Oz. A great inventor, "the Braided man" was the one who manufactured "Imported Holes for American Swiss Cheese" 

Thanks Shri, very encouraging indeed.. , I think I should be inventing a spray that would make baldy look haired , and vice versa, and all the more , no need to bath or shampoo, just spray and go to office with jubilant face.
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Aye, Aye, Aye! Mr. Pramod. We all read all your posts. Don't doubt your abilities. I suddenly got an idea. I am so tempted to write on this topic. But I resolved not to write for contests this year. Should keep resolve at least for 6 months. Should be sad to break it within 2 months of year starting. 

Resolves are made to be broken bro. I alone with braids would look foolish, i needed company, So break all vows and jump in the dove puddle. I am getting more and more boosted now.
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

And there he dove

into the puddle of Dove

to write bout the braid

that would put to shame a maid!!

Wow shri, Cheerz
Praise the lord for I have Braids, Though they may not last forever, These are my darling Braids. Ready to punch pounce and slay, My braids my braids, these are my lovely little braids.
Gosh I too can write limericks, look what braids have done to my head.
Shrikant
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hehehe.. way to go Rio.. I think you might inspire more than just yourself with this thread.. probably someone else is also following this thread in a hope of being the winning braid

yo dude, I see we men have to find someting interesting juggling like this. the turf is hard, and batting the googlies will be tough.

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

AYE

thanks snuffles, 

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Ahh the wait is over finally!!!!

Posted at last,
Special thanks to all friends praying for my post to be published. I hope I have been able to do justice with my self.
Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Congrats Sir, you have won a SPA voucher!Woo hoo

Thanks Snuffles,  somehow made it.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

PL won not just one, but two! Wink

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

so he can go for foot-spa and scalp massage simultaneously Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Laughing

He has anyway decided to auction them. Tongue out

No ranjith, i cannot miss the spa, that also two,
Thanks avadhoot, planning now to visit bangkok with the voucherz
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

planning now to visit bangkok

Innocent

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats PL. You won 2400 Rs. worth of massage. Great going. Just what you need to rejuvenate your spirit.

Thanks fool, i thought i won only one
I saw just one, lemme check
I am relieved now, what a miracle, two wins in a row. My writing is getting on the nail i think.

LockSign in to reply to this thread