How to do Guest Blogging?

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

I have written an article, but it is not suitable for my own blog (It is an entertainment blog). This article is more suitable to Current Affair blogs.

But I have no idea about how to go about Guest Blogging (I am very new to blogging, in the first place). Any tips, guys?

Replies 1 to 7 of 7 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I do have a current affairs blog......have a look at my blog http://bestcurrentaffairsquestions.blogspot.in ....and check whehther it is suitable for it or not....If it is then contact me here.......

Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Wow! Awesome...It's always noce to meet a fellow LOTR fan! SmileSmile

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi again Aditya! I don't think it is very suitable. You have more of an information blog, rather than opinions. My article is an Opinion. But thanks for the interest, mate. :-D

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Don't mention it.......Happy Blogging.....btw I do have a look on your blog too....I guess on yesterday.....I loved your post on best scenes from Lord of the Ring trilogy.......That is one of the favorite series of mine.......

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

If it is related to Politics, Scoiety or Economics, then I have a blog where you can post it :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

You can search for it in google by keying in words like -- guest post current affairs. You can further narrow it down with alternate search's like - submit guest post "your post category" - for more accurate results.

Scroll through the search results and shortlist some good sites that you think match your post criteria. Check if these sites accept guest posts or have acepted guest posts in the past. If yes, read through those articles to see if the tone of your post is on similar lines and will please their audience. If yes, shoot them a mail or contact them through their contact us form saying that you would be interested in guest blogging on their site. Do not forget to attach a short snippet / idea of the article to give them a sneak peak of whats its all about. Then, cross your fingers and pray for a positive response from them.

For now though, it looks like Purnendu might have just solved your problem! Smile Good Luck.

Soumabha RayChaudhuri
Soumabha RayChaudhuri
from Noida
11 years ago

Hi Aniruddha,

I have my blog Bytes and Banter, we generally write satire and sarcasm filled humorous posts about stuff <Anything actually>. It can be anything as long as it is funny, you are welcome to come and guest post on my blog, if you feel it is suitable.

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Soumabha, I have seen your blog. I like it a lot! I would actually be honored to be able to post there. I will definitely submit an article if it is suitable for your site.

Soumabha RayChaudhuri
from Noida
11 years ago

Great, let us shift this discussion to indiMail so that we don't spam this topic forum. :)

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

I have written an article about why Blogger is way better than WordPress. I am looking for someone to host it. If you are interested, you can answer here, or contact me through IndiMail.

I would of course, prefer if the hosting site was a blogspot site, of a self-hosted one. The article is not very technical, and mostly in layman's terms.

LockSign in to reply to this thread