travel-blog Feed not showing in my blogger homepage! Please advise...

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Hi friends,

I know 'feed' has been the hot topic is this forum for quite a sometime now... so, this thread may sound like another nagging voice... please bear up Tongue out

In my Blogger dot com homepage I can see my new posts under the reading list section whenever I post anything new. For my just4suzan blog it shows up the moment I publish my post. But for my imakemytrip blog, last time I noticed, it took 2-3 hours for the new post to show up in the reading list... And when I posted my last travel post yesterday night, it hasn't showed up till now! Thinking it a feed problem, I pinged it in feedburner but no result... Don't know what's the bug there... I'll be greatly helped if someone checks it and throw some LED beam Wink

Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
11 years ago
Well I use Wordpress and the moment I post anything or just even do a slight change in my posts the feed changes at that moment only... Didn't had experimented on blogger much so can't say anything :/ any blogspot users out there?
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

sometimes I feel WP is more sincere to its users Frown

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

It might be a server error

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

could be... Undecided

I think you should sign up to google web masters tools, and check site analytics. And add your blog or blogs there. https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=en I hope this will help. Sometimes feeds take time to comeup.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

No please PL.... Once I logged into that tool page and it itself scared me away from it... those are really too complicated for me to grasp Frown

I did go there years ago, for google page rank fr my blog. Since then never visited again.
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Guru now I feel I know you to some extent Tongue out

Cheers...!!!

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Though I am no expert, but I will still try with my dim beams. Innocent

Your post is showing in your IndiProfile. This indicates, your blogfeed is working fine. While publishing post, check the 'publish time' that shows in the sidebar. It should be set to 'Automatic' and then publish your post manually. (If you schedule your post, sometimes problems like these occur.)

If you already publish your posts manually and still find your posts missing in your dashboard, there might be a possibility of a bug. You might try asking in the Google help forums, that helps.

Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
11 years ago

Arti, my date stamp was set to automatic only.... now, after aloowing blog feed to 'short' it's somehow working again Undecided

LockSign in to reply to this thread