Google+ Comments on Blogger

Moda Sattva
Moda Sattva
from Bengaluru
10 years ago

Google has integrated Google+ Comments on Blogger.

http://buzz.blogger.com/2013/04/bringing-google-comments-to-blogger.html

How do you feel , For Me it sucks. I have noted down the following problems

1. Some Posts all the old comments go missing
  2. I am not able to login and post comments in some posts.
  3. If you go to the second post from first post the comments go missing
  4. Not just blogger comments, but google+ comments also go missing
Replies 1 to 5 of 5 Descending
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

The normal threaded comments style is much better than this integration of G+ comments...but it has some good features too, especially if you have a strong G+ profile (i.e You are in the circles of lots of people)....as when they put a comment on your blog, then all of their followers will be able to check it too...so the hits might increase a lot.....

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
10 years ago

Is it that the old option won't be available and it'll be forecefully replaced by G+ comment box? Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Right now, it's optional. Don't when when they would be forcing it on us... Frown

Another feature is that sometimes the G+ feature (esp in community circle) acts like a subscription and you always get an email feed whenever anyone or you commented using the G+ -> result : lots of email per day :P

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

G+ comments suck because u lose ur regular coments, anon can comment without g+ id, you cant use other cms and the biggest loss is whoever +es ur comments doenst find a mention.  Only hardcore comments are reported.

G+ comments integrations sucks.  If you want to interact with your readers disable it or else u might lose them

Vijay

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

G+ comments suck because u lose ur regular coments, anon can comment without g+ id, you cant use other cms and the biggest loss is whoever +es ur comments doenst find a mention.  Only hardcore comments are reported.

G+ comments integrations sucks.  If you want to interact with your readers disable it or else u might lose them

Vijay

LockSign in to reply to this thread