Pick a book. Any book.

Samarth Nayak
Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
11 years ago

hello,

I got a mail from indiblogger in my gmail inbox today. I will paste the mail below because I have certain questions over it. First, here is the mail.

Dear Samarth Nayak,

We've got 7 brand new books for you to review! You'll find different genres including recipes, literary fiction, business, crime, thrillers and film.

Check them out, pick the one you would like to read and you could have the book delivered to your door, courtesy Harper Collins India.

Apply to review the book you want:

http://www.indiblogger.in/getpublished/

“So many books, so little time.”- Frank Zappa

Happy reading!

The IndiBlogger Team

Now my questions are:

1.  Is this for real or some sort of advertising gimmick?
  2. Do I have to pay for the book or will it be delivered for free?
  3. Do I have to post the review on my blog? If yes, do I have to link it to indiblogger.in or some other site? If no, where do I post the review?
  4. Have any of you reviewed a book for indiblogger before?

Replies 1 to 2 of 2 Descending
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago
  • This is real. IndiBlogger never indulges in advertising gimmicks.
  • It is completely free.
  • Yes, you will have to post the review on your blog. Linking to IndiBlogger would be a good way to say thanks.
  • Earlier, three books were offered for review. I applied for all of them, of which I received two. ( If the number of requests exceed the number of books, they will either choose from those who have applied or give the books on first come serve basis. )
Samarth Nayak
Samarth Nayak
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Ohk thank you so much Ranjith for clearing all my doubts. And thank you indiblogger for welcoming me to be a part of this new experience. :) 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
11 years ago

Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread