Review - The Social Innovation Blog

Yatin Sethi
Yatin Sethi
from Washington DC
14 years ago

Hi Guys,

I love being part of this interactive community of bloggers :) Thanks in advance for providing a review to my Social Innovation Blog.

Here is the link: http://yatinsethi.blogspot.com

The Social Innovation Blog lists the opportunities (fellowships, internships, contests, awards, etc) and ideas related to the Social Sector. I also write about some interesting people I meet and the social ventures they started.

Cheers

Yatin.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Yatin, I have been following your blog for quite some time now (have it on my blogroll!!) . It provides valuable information in the social innovation arena. 

Here's my review. You might want to re-arrange some widgets on your blog. The 'About me' could be part of a horizontal frame at the top of the page. 'Categories' could be moved further up. 

Along with 'About me', you could add 'NGO Corner' also to the horizontal frame at the top of the page. You could leave the constantly updated information on the main page and spread other information across a couple of pages. 

Link for 'NGO Post' should be added. 

I look forward to reading your blog! Keep up the good work you are doing.  All the very best! 

LockSign in to reply to this thread