Feed releted

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
10 years ago

my blog link  http://babiscooking.blogspot.in/,  here it says cannot find ur RSS feed what should i do.pls help

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Are you asking about your IndiRank? If yes, wait till tomorrow. IndiRank update will [ probably ] happen tomorrow.

There is no problem with your feed.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith Bro, One help requested : I have changed from blogspot to custom domain.  Will I have to raise a ticket to Renie for alloting my IndiRank for blogspot to url or I should let it be.  As of now I have kept both the profiles in Indiblogger.  

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

No need to create any ticket. You will receive a rank for your old url as well as your new url - two ranks for the same blog. After that you can delete that old url from your profile. ( You can also keep it as it is - no problem )

Now, your indivine submissions which have your old url will not be removed even if you delete your url from your profile. Those old IndiVine submissions will still have the old url even after deleting the blog.

When I have shifted to a custom domain, I have opened a support ticket. They have replaced my old url with my new url in my profile. My IndiRank was also transferred and so at that time, I didn't have to wait for an update to get a rank. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks bro was worried about the same thing.  Now am clear about it Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Any idea about how to transfer Mozrank from blogspot to custom domain.  My url has 0.00 and blogger has 3.42

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Since you have a 301 redirect from blogspot to .com, Moz will also transfer the rank just like PR. But, I think it will take time.

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ok thanks once again.  Like I said earlier, have a lot to learn I guess

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Not really. Unless you plan to start a blog about blogging and seo. Wink

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nope not interested with that stuffSmile

But have to learn about the GA, redirects etal.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I've learnt a majority of things while googling and answering questions on this forum. Wink

So, you too will soon learn many things. Smile

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Am learning will keep on learningInnocent

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Smile .

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Rajni sir will keep giving us free teaching...he is so kind...on the serious note Ranjith u r really v v helpful...plz kp helping
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks for those words. Smile

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Pleasure iz all mine :-)

LockSign in to reply to this thread