[Help] I need a small favor regarding Technorati listing

Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Hey bloggers,

Few days back I have claimed my blog on Technorati...I have done all the steps and yesterday Technorati accepted my blog and it is live now on their directory....but in the mean time I have moved to custom domain (earlier I claimed the blog with my blogspot domain)....In Technorati all my recent posts are showing as I have the same feed....Should I change my domain name bu editing the site information....?? or should I let it be?? Editing information means I have to do all the verification steps yet again...that's not likely.... Cry

Replies 1 to 1 of 1 Descending
Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Aditya you have to delete your earlier blog and relist custom domain with all details and verification.  I had the same problem so went to forums and found this out but the custom domain does not get verified for some reason and have lost both the blogger and custom domain in the process.  Will try it again next sunday and let u know how it goes.  

Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
10 years ago
Y delete when we can edit the information? Technorati doesnt verify custom domain...! That's weird..y?
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

If you edit the details you will fail at feed detection page and be back to square one.  I tried it 7 times before deleting the entire listing.  

LockSign in to reply to this thread