Please review my blog

Shivani S
Shivani S
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Guys,

Please review my blog...Your feedback matters!

Let me know how I can improve my Blog?

Thanx & Regards

Shivani S.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: for question improvement
Replies 1 to 4 of 4 Descending
Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

For the in depth information it provides it is quite a useful blog for anyone in the advertising business especially if they are new to it.

You could impove your blog by making it more "personal'and user freindly.Try different themes and settle for the one which has probably a white background and is more plain and simple.

While widgets are good they mostly take away a readers attention.For all you know they may end up seeing someone else's blog starting from your !

All the best.

Shivani S
from New Delhi
14 years ago

thanx rajnish....good suggestion.

I always try to improve the look and usability of my blog....thanx a lotLaughing

I look forward to getting more suggestions. They can be so helpful!

Shilpa Garg
Shilpa Garg
from Jaipur
14 years ago

I guess, you would have a very niche Target Audience for your blog!

If that is the idea, its great!

Good Luck!

http://shilpaagarg.blogspot.com/

Shivani S
from New Delhi
14 years ago

thanx Shilpa...Genuinely helping other people without expecting anything in return has by far been the most valuable thing you have done for my blog. I look forward to getting more suggestions. They can be so helpful! Thanx a lot...Laughing

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Hi Shivani, kindly post your blog review requests under Blog Reviews section. See "How to ask for a blog review" in the sticky posts.
Sonya Gee
Sonya Gee
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Shivani,

You have a nice blog which can be very useful for a niche' audience in PR and media.The content is even easy to read and comprehend by a novice in your field.

Only few suggestion :

1.Try to devote more space to the content and lessen the width of extreme end columns for google ads.

2. You may use variation of colors to make the layout look more appealing.

3. Using a tag cloud woudl help people in tracking posts on the subject a reader is looking for.

Happy Blogging :)

Cheers,Gee               http://loveacrossbridges.wordpress.com

LockSign in to reply to this thread