Adsense Approval

Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Guys,

I have applied for adsense last week on 8th Ocotober, 2013. How much time google team take time to get my adsense approved. Please help me. 

Is my website meeting google adsense requirements. Can anyone check my website and say that.

Thanks a Lot

Sam.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: link in the topic
Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

My website is one year old..

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

then maybe you are not meeting their T&C

Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

There are no such restrictions..May be there are taking lot of time for approval..I will wait for some more time...

Avadhoot
from Jabalpur
10 years ago

I don't know as of now but earlier they would approve or disapprove in a time span of not more than 4-5 days. When they disapprove a site, they give reasons for the same. 

Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

Yes, there is no reply from them..either approved or not approved...

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Sam I guess its already too late, google.com bots may have already visited your blog.  You have some ads on your site, always remove all the ads when applying for google adsense (you can put them on afterwords Wink).  The second thing missing on your website is labels within the posts so navigation wise Google will not like it. The Social sharing buttons also need to be prominent with G+ in particular (which you have put at the end of the blog)

Usually the approval mail comes within 72 hrs and any delay after that means you will soon receive a site navigation issue mail.

You have unique content, if you correct these, you are going to get adsense in my opinion.

Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

Thanks Vijay for your great info..what is label i did not get you..please help..thanx...

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When your blog home page is opened the articles dont show labels or tags.  They come up only when article is openedCool  Bro, Adsense alwyas want quick and easy navigation.  Think from their point of view.  You can put anything you want later

Shantinath Chaudhary
Shantinath Chaudhary
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Their reply for disapproval generally comes within a week. I have tried 4-5 times to get my blog approved, but they have denied every time. Also, they don't give exact reason for the reason of disapproval many times. So I am also puzzled about all that. I think one major criteria is enough no. of page-visits. I have more than 30 blog-posts on my blog, almost all original content. So I don't seem to NOT follow their t&c.

But my blog gets very less daily visitors (like just around 10-15). I think that's one reason they keep rejecting.

Please let me know if you get any clue about the same.  

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I opened my adsense account in 2004, and it was easy to get it approved then.. and the funny thing is that I only got $15 in all these years.. I stopped using adsence on my blog about 6 months back hence.. 

Sam
Sam
from Delhi
10 years ago

Hmm...all sad stories...Hate Adsense :)

Bikash Ch
Bikash Ch
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Looking for expert advice on this:

Hello, I discovered today that I finally got Adsense approval for my blog. Though, I am wondering whether it's activated and ads would show up instantly. I just want to know whether Google is strict about usage of content and images from wikipedia (I have credited sources, wherever I have used the content on my blog)

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Relax.. Concentrate on content.. That is the king !! Rest all will fall into places...

Rules and all that for those who are braking them..

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

use your ads.they wont block u

LockSign in to reply to this thread