Contest: Indian General Elections 2014 with social mobile apps!

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

New contest people! Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=96

Note: You'll notice a line in the sidebar about the taxes. We spoke to WeChat, and this only applies to the winner of the first prize. If the winner of the first prize does not wish to pay the tax for the TV, he/she can get the prize value of the TV (after deduction) as cash.

Replies 1 to 20 of 158 Descending

First to Reply Smile

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
You were awake till 3 or woke up at three? :P

I work 9-6 in the nights

I think this contest will have maximum participation from all the IndiBloggers

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I guess so, but constructing on general elections will be witty and tricky... for me at least who is completely  (NON)-Political :P

This one is simply the best ! 

Both the topic and prizes are worth it...the first prize is a 40 " led 3d tv ...

Oh my..u guys are making me greedy now ...welcome 2014 !

Simply wow.
Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Simply amazing..The first and second prize is what attracts me a lot to this contest...Really a superb contest..Will think to take part....

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Let me see if any of contest entries will inspire me to get a voter ID:P
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Even I don't have oneCry

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

i have one, but only for identification related use :P did vote last year but the party lost.. i m just a bad luck :P :D

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

But how can one use WeChat to mobilize the youth to vote? Innocent Isn't WeChat a one to one communication app? Innocent Spam friends' inboxes with chain mails? Tongue out

Amar Naik
Amar Naik
from Ponda/Bangalore
10 years ago

probably start a grapevine Cool. influence one brain and then it influences other Innocent or design a future app that can do one to many communications. time to think more and grab my first writing prize Money mouth

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

I loved this topic. Although I'm a little concerned about the involvment of WeChat in order to inspire India's youth to vote; I guess we all need to put on our thinking cap for this one! Nevertheless, a great topic, and even greater prizes! 

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

And yes, I loved that background and the tricolor voting box. Very creative! Laughing

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Umm...I myself belong to that that category....it might be an uphill task to "influence my friends" .......let's see, as Raghu Ram, the youth icon says..."Everything or nothing" :D

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Lovely contest! I so love We Chat and Indiblogger!

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

All the best for this contest. You are the we chat queen...my best wishes with you..

Razi
Razi
from Malappuram
10 years ago

one of the best contest..!!

I am impressed.. Cool

Stuti Shrimali
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
10 years ago

1st prize s interesting :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

How does one inspire and mobilize minds that have read only text-books or photo-copied notes... barely a month before exams? :) Yes, this topic is not just challenging but has enough scope to remain factual.

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Wow...I like this comment

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

True That Arvind Sir!!

Rajesh K
from Chennai
10 years ago

LOL @ text books and photo copied notes. But it's not one month, it's one day before the exams :P

Kusum
Kusum
from Gandhinagar
10 years ago

I don't have a voter ID and never chatted on WeChat...still thinking to participate in a contest for the first time and I guess I will keep thinking till 3oth.

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

that's what writing is all about, isn't it Wink IB had some really out of the world fictional contests and so were the writings. All the best!!

Kusum
from Gandhinagar
10 years ago

Thanks Shantanu. And now after the changes in contest, it looks like a good chance to participate.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yay! I loved that recliner...will try my best to write :)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Folks, there's been a change in this topic - "How would you inspire and mobilize India's youth to vote in the Indian General Elections 2014 using social mobile apps?".

You can talk about using any social mobile apps, it's not restricted to WeChat. Also, having the backlink is not necessary anymore - it's up to you if you want to include it.

Personally, I think this is mighty mature on WeChat's part. Smile

Hope you haven't started blogging already on the older topic!

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
10 years ago

I agree... respect for WeChat goes up a few notches. 

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Agree Renie. Good topic. I am in!

Madhu Bhardwaj
from NOIDA
10 years ago
The no back link needed instruction takes away many people's peeve that the posts were being used to generate traffic to their site. Modification of the topic makes sense as it now focuses on the social mobile apps keeping the sponsor firmly in the focus.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

backlink is not really an issue...all that tax infos are going over my head

Shantanu Banerjee
from Mumbai
10 years ago

wow, that is NOT promotional, so something done for the sake of awareness... Respect WeChat :)

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Nd don't worry about the tax. You can take cash minus tax as the prize instead of the TV. And give half of it to me. I'll buy chocolates. :D
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago
Now the topic makes sense. No more many to many communication using we chat. :d As we chat doesn't want the ink, I add what's app link :P
Aah, sorry to say, I posted my take already@Renie, but my next posts will be as per new pattern.
Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Cry ..my head is completely blank on this. I can even write on Sanitary Napkins, or even dove beauty contest...but not getting any idea for this...CryCry

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Surprised

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Pankti Is Surprised the smiley of the day? Surprised

@ Pankti There was a blogging  contest from SF on IndiBlogger before you joined. Sealed

Shalini Digvijay
Shalini Digvijay
from Mumbai
10 years ago

But wechat is only available to a select few...those whose vote will be inconsequential. ..what will be amazing. ..is that we can inspire 100 percent voting for only one or another party. Eliminating the politics od coalition. ...

Shaumik Daityari
Shaumik Daityari
from New Delhi
10 years ago

WeChat again :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread