Hello IndiBloggers, I just got my IndiRank and it is 78, Is this good?

Sagar Jadhav
Sagar Jadhav
from Pune
10 years ago

Hello fellow IndiBloggers,

I am new to IndiBlogger and i just got my first IndiRank as 78, what this means? and Is this good enough?

What do i do to increase my IndiRank?

Thank you.

Replies 1 to 8 of 8 Descending
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

This is great my friend. Smile

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
10 years ago

To increase your Indirank you should monitor few stats upon which Indirank depends like alexa rank, moz rank and the your frequency of your posts. You already have a good Indirank. Smile

Sagar Jadhav
Sagar Jadhav
from Pune
10 years ago

Thank you Nandini.

Thanks Gaurab, i am monitoring my alexa rank and its come down to 3M from 6.5M in about 7 days, so i guess its good.

Pushpendra Pal Singh
Pushpendra Pal Singh
from Delhi
9 years ago

Your website received a good IndiRank. Now a days they are very choosy to approve new websites in IndiBlogger network. I applied for my job website Career Vendor, but it got rejected after a month.

Please suggest me a trick to get easy approval.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Did they state any reason as to why your website was rejected? 

Sagar Jadhav
from Pune
9 years ago

I don't know any tricks to get easy approval in IndiBlogger. I just created my blog, publish regular content and then applied for IndiBlogger and got Approved.

Thank you.

Pushpendra Pal Singh
Pushpendra Pal Singh
from Delhi
9 years ago

No, they did not provided any specific reason for rejection. But they give me a chance to resubmit request after three months.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

You can contact them here -> http://www.indiblogger.in/contact/ asking for the reason...

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
9 years ago

How does MozRank work in IndiBlogger?  I used to have a MozRank in IndiBlogger till Dec'13 but now it comes as zero.  When I check it online using a mozrank tool I get a rank back.  So why does it not get recognised in IndiBlogger?  It's not a big deal but I would like to know at least from a technical viewpoint.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Subroto I just checked your problem. The thing is you have entered your blog as 

www.yourblogname.blogspot.com   which has mozrank -> 0.00

You should have entered the blog without "www"

yourblogname.blogspot.com   which has a mozrank -> 3.57

These two are taken as separate entities. You can contact here with the problem.

Subroto
Subroto
from Brisbane
9 years ago

Thank you Gaurab that's brilliant.  I think you found the issue straight away - much appreciated.

Monika Chaudhary
Monika Chaudhary
from Gurgaon
9 years ago

Can anybody tell me, how the rank increases. As of now my website is on the rank 85.

Anant Aggarwal
from Faridabad
9 years ago

Monika, a greater Indirank is higher in value, that is to say a rank 85 is considered better than rank 15. I think 85 out of 100 is excellent. And as per increasing Indirank, I think the parameters should be the same, frequent posting, good amount of inbound link juice and the three golden letters, SEO. Moreover, I believe Indirank is only a partial representation of how good your blog is and you should not consider it a benchmark.

Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

This is actually the first thing all of us were worried about. I answered it above -

To increase your Indirank you should monitor few stats upon which Indirank depends like alexa rank, moz rank and the your frequency of your posts. You already have a good Indirank. Smile

LockSign in to reply to this thread