Who runs game reviews blog?

Suvin
Suvin
from Ernakulam
9 years ago

I'm writing a list post on my blog. And If there is someone is here doing game reviews on their blogs, I could link to them! Please reply to this thread, if you have them. It is not latest games, the best of all times.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3 Descending
TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I may do sometime. I run a blog on science fiction/fantasy/historic fiction. May do series sometime on games based on these genres like war craft, alpha centauri, civilization, Age of Empires, Age of Wonders, Heroes of Might and Magic etc. Would be focusing more on game concept than on the technical elements.

Suvin
Suvin
from Ernakulam
9 years ago

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Call of Duty 1Delta Force: Land WarriorDoom 3Grand Theft Auto: Vice CityGunHALOHit man: Silent AssassinJust CauseLimboMadagascarMotoGP 2Max Payne 2Neighbours From Hell: 1, Neighbours From Hell: 1Need for Speed: Most WantedPrince of Persia: Sands of TimePrince of Persia: The Two ThronePrince of Persia: Warrior WithinRoad rashProject IGI: I’m Going InWWE: RAW 2007Need for Speed: CarbonLara Croft: Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Any of these?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

We started it...very slowly. So far Byond two souls and Gran Turismo 6 for PS3 was reviewed, and I've just received a review copy of Watch Dogs for Xbox 360.

LockSign in to reply to this thread